2019 BMW 540i 64K MSRP $602 + Tax, 14 months left, $0 DAS! 1,384 Miles a month left!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, BMW, 540i

MSRP: $64,825
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $602 before tax. Los Angeles tax 9.5% adds 58.21 to payment
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): No Incentive

Current mileage: 28,280
Maturity mileage: 47,658 (car was a demo)
Effective miles per month: 1,384 (15k year)
Maturity date: 7/13/2022
Residual Value: $36,414.00

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in great shape.

Photos: Yes

More Info: The car is Grey (dark graphite metallic) with sport line trim. Has Harmon Kardon Sound system, Grey Polar wood trim, Carbon Fiber mirror caps that came from the factory, Convenience Package. 360 Vehicle camera with front, back and side parking sensors, black chrome exhaust tips, blind spot assist, high end life time warranted 3M color stable window tints. I live in Van Nuys CA, local buyers only. Brand new OEM front tires put on 800 miles ago, new front brake pads put on at 24K, rear pads have 60% life, all highway miles.

Hey is still available?

Why did you say this was transferred before?

I remember this car. I reached out to OP last July to take it over and he said it had transferred to someone else and it was no longer available. Surprised to see it listed again by him (with no incentive this time!).

That’s correct, my mother assumed my lease. She had back surgery and purchased a SUV. It’s back for transfer. Given how expensive leases have gotten, there will be no incentive. It’s zero out of pocket for a deal you can’t get today on a new 540i with that many miles a year.

Thanks for the details sir. I feel that BMW still has incentives. I would love to see some here also.

If you’re indeed serious about assuming the lease, DM me and I’ll tell you what I can do.

Happy Friday! Let’s bump!!

Car is pending transfer

PM a TH if you need to reopen