Transfer in process: 2019 BMW 540 xDrive 11k miles, Mint Loaded $72k MSRP 7 months left $763.18 per month Photos Added

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 540XI

MSRP: $72,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $763.18
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 11,500
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 2,642
Maturity date: 12/22/2021

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Car is in perfect, rarely used condition. I bought a new car making this beautiful sedan surplus requirements. Great opportunity for anyone looking to drive a lot of miles in luxury over the next several months.

Here are build details:

• BASE MSRP $61,250
  • DESIGN

Luxury Design

• FEATURE TIER

Executive Tier

Convenience Package $1,400

Premium Package $1,250

Executive Package $1,850

• COLOR Dark Graphite Metallic $550

• WHEELS 18" Double-spoke wheels, style 634 with all-season run-flat tires

• UPHOLSTERY Black Nappa Leather w/contrast stitching/piping $1,000

• TRIM Fineline Cove Matte Finish Wood Trim

• PACKAGES + OPTIONS

Front and Rear Heated Seats $350

Heated Steering Wheel $190

Wireless Charging including WiFi Hotspot

Luxury Seating Package $1,600

Parking Assistance Package $700

Harman Kardon surround sound system $875

• DESTINATION + HANDLING $995

Honestly not a bad payment. Short term and tons of miles. I think this will go pretty fast I would add some pictures tho to catch some interest. Also double check if you have to complete transfer before last 6 months.

I agree this is a great deal for the right lease hackr. BMW requires the transfer be completed by June 22, so anyone interested should act quickly!

Wait… I think you should list the post tax monthly payment. If the tax was rolled into the payment, since NY charges it upfront, it likely can’t be deducted from the monthly. Meaning if someone from NJ takes your car over, they will likely have to pay NJ sales tax on top of the already included NY tax.

Also definitely add some pictures!

1 Like

This is correct, also people in NY would also have to pay tax again if I’m not mistaken.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

How do you suggest I post the after tax payment when I don’t know where the potential next driver lives? I accurately posted that the payment is “pre-tax”, if the next buyer lives in New Hampshire the payment is all in, If they live in NY i agree they will most likely have to pay sales tax above the payment as I pre-paid sales tax but NY requires all citizens to pay tax.

That clarifies. Yeah the lingo isn’t perfect. In this case people would be assuming that your payment is likely $763.15 + NY tax, which would mean they would-be paying tax on top off the (763+NY tax) number.

In this case, just note that $763.15 is the contractual monthly payment. The fact that you prepaid the sales tax basically means your number is actually post tax irrespective of buyer pov, in my opinion

Basically $763 is what we have to pay tax on. Not tax on top off (763+ your tax)

1 Like

Tremendous interest but the car is still available. Please reach out to me to get the process started as we are running out of time to have BMW FS do the transaction.

Bumping for the weekend.

Check how much is the payoff and get quotes from Vroom, Autolenders and Carvana, considering the low mileage and how the market is you may Be able to sell without loosing any money.

Thanks Ruben, I’ve done those things…Buyout is almost $44k and I received an offer from Car Max for about $44k. If I’m going to pay the last 6 payments, I’ll keep the car. If someone wants a luxury car to drive to California and back 5 times in the next 6 months, reach out and takeover this lease.

Is that your lease-end buyout or your current buyout?

Lease end buyout: $43,926.10

The window to take over this lease is rapidly closing. If nobody moves forward this week, I don’t envision BMW letting me transfer the lease. I find it hard to believe that nobody wants to have the opportunity to drive a like new (11k old man miles) $73k car for the next six months with 19k miles included! I’m giving this until Sunday and then I’m just going to have to keep two cars until Christmas and hope to make money with used car prices continuing to climb.

Oh yeah - pay the lease and you also get the opportunity to buy out the car for $43,926 in December, anyone interested should check out the retail value of this car.

Make me a serious, realistic offer if you are on the fence…