2019 BMW 530iX 267 p/mo (Including Tax) + 2k At signing MSRP: 60,795 New Jersey

, ,

Until we agree on a way to calculate “effective” monthly payment (Do we include transfer fee? Disposition fee? Utility rebates? Taxes? What if registration fees are already paid? What if the transfer takes two months?), there’s no requirement to include an effective monthly payment in the listing if there’s no incentive provided.

The amount due at signing, lease termination date, and transfer fee are all disclosed, and the consumer can decide accordingly.

13 Likes

Also, just a gentle reminder to all that there is nothing stopping any seriously interested party from making a private offer to OP. If you’re not seriously shopping, then there is no need to post being critical of the deal because it has no impact on you one way or another. Everyone has different thresholds for what a good deal is and short term leases with mileage left are way more valuable to some than others.

Carry on.

6 Likes

I disagree. DAP+ is extremely useful. I use it all the time for highway driving. On average 1-2 hours a week and really takes the stress off

2 Likes

Where in NJ are you ?

Can you please post pictures of the road rash on rims please.

When adding incentive you have an effective monthly so what is the issue with posting an effective monthly with a dp? It would make filtering through posts a lot easier for people looking to swap.

Transfer fee’s, Transfer tax, etc etc all vary by captive, vehicle and state so you can’t sit there and calculate all of those, however using down payment to calculate effective monthly is 100% necessary if you are doing the same for those who attach an incentive.

This is almost like a dealer advertising $299/mo with 5k das… only difference is that it’s on a forum and not a website/tv ad

I’m saying this as a general statement not just for this thread, there is an x5 thread listed at $5xx/month with 5k das… effective $7xx/mo

3 Likes

still eases your commute like I stated, but yeah everyone is different, some dislike it, some never learn, and some can’t live without it. I found it useful but finicky in regards to lane darters, also on id7 its a lot better than id6 equipped cars, the x5 and 5 series were just a different experience with the 5 series being id6 vs the x5’s id7. I’m kind of getting off topic but those were my thoughts, not sure how others feel about it, might be a good topic in the off-ramp.

A lot of PMs on recent pics will be posting them up tommorow

Sorry for the delay

Bump for a lovely car

Awesome deal on an amazing car… Wish I had any need for a 3rd car. Best of luck with selling!

how is this baby still available

It’s sad as it’s a very nice car. I think it’s the $2000 up front and the effective $500+/month giving pause. I should post one of my two 2019 540i’s at the $385 pre tax I bet I could make. a buck or two.

I have 6 people lined up at the moment, however willing to take people as back up, just in case credit or something else doesn’t work out

The effective is around 494 p/mo including transfer and money upfront
-around 1000 miles per month
-MSRP of 60xxx I’m pretty sure it’s more than fair

Are you sure about this? I see curb rash on 3 rims.

Which three? There’s one on one rim which is obvious, the first picture the black stuff isn’t rash that can be wiped off, il wipe it off and repost and I don’t see any on the other two that would be chargeable at all

Could you PM me with the pictures you see it in, I’ll update the post accordingly

Where are you located? Let’s chat :slight_smile:

Raleigh. NC. What’s up?

wow quite good deal. you will also get loyalty at end of lease.

@admins please close