Out-of-state transfer allowed: Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
-Slight Curb Rash on 1 rim

Photos:
Pictures when i Picked car up
Will be updating with Recent pics

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m extremely interested in this deal. Can we find a time to chat?

Very interested. Can move quickly today. Based in NYC.

Let me know next steps! Thanks

Did you do a 2 year lease on this? It goes back in 11 months? By the time the transfer finalizes you should have 10 months left. 2K + 500 = 2500 /10 = 250 + 267 = $517 mo effective payment. with “$0” DAS.

7 Likes

Yeah that title is very misleading, also that’s a very weird spec. Driver’s assistance plus but no premium.

Here we go again with the curb rash :joy:

2 Likes

Lol how it it misleading if I included the DAS in the title…?

2 Likes

You followed the format perfectly, it’s just $2500 das + 267 for 10 months should be written as $510/mo effectively either at the end of the title or in the top part of your post imo.

People are very interested in the packages and pictures, however you flipped the first post format

The mileage, payment, das should be at the top imo to make things clean.

Assuming standard driveoffs you got a great deal, for anybody else picking this up is kinda ehhhh, but seems like you have quite a few people interested so shouldn’t be much hassle in transferring this.

1 Like

Why don’t you comment that on the other 500+ threads which aren’t worded that way

1 Like

Why don’t you go take a look at the transfer section and see how many people can fill out a simple form :rofl:

Anyway off to the landfill buddy, glwt.

3 Likes

Lol yeah that’s what I did before commenting, no one has it listed with effective. Everyone has it listed monthly plus cash due.
Also if you see the form, it says effective if incentive is provided and then if you scroll down it says cashe due.

There was no incentive provided so I didn’t change that section

Top three threads

1 Like

You took it very personally but I make this point on a bunch of threads, that das should be included in the effective monthly. I’m sure others have made the same point as well. Eventually someone will change the format.

Nothing wrong with the way you wrote the title, but it comes off as misleading especially given how short of a period between now and lease end. Like I said at the end of the first sentence imo (in my opinion).

Either way you already have at least two people ready to jump, haven’t seen something like this move so quickly on Lh given the picky nature of members, figured this was more of SaL crowd tbh.

Edit: yes thanks for proving my point on the format! Like I said IMO, IN MY OPINION, in regards to effective monthly.

You took this way too personal.

4 Likes

I took it personal because you commented on my thread, without adding value to it. If you feel this way generally I’m pretty sure the Share Deals/tips section is a better way to go about it.

Currently the market for the 5 series through dealers isn’t that good, inventory is short. Also I think the DAP+ helps. When I was transferring my 4 I encountered the same. Thing. Everyone wanted Dap+I’ve searched. But your entitled to you opinion I’m all good with that.

1 Like

Yes but the problem is that you aren’t competing against dealers here, you are competing against what’s out there on sal, leasetrader, this sub-forum, etc etc.

Dap+ is only useful if you are living in an area with heavy traffic and want to ease your commute.

Another thing of note is that you are missing premium package, there are very few 5 series on the market at $500/mo w/o some variant of the premium package.

Your miles are about or above average.

Anything above $500/mo on a 530 is a tough sell in the transfer market even with the shortage of cars. Not saying they don’t move but more sit there, Anything under $500/mo effective moves very quickly.

Again I moved on after the landfill comment, you are the one carrying the conversation now.

1 Like

How long can this lease be extended through bmwfs?

$500/mo isn’t a bad price to pay for someone who doesn’t have loyalty and wants to do a short term rental. By the time this transfers, there’ll only be 10 months left so the amount DAS is effectively an extra $200/mo which isn’t totally unreasonable (excluding transfer fee since that doesn’t go to OP). Perhaps a little high given the pandemic but time will tell.

LH members are just a tougher crowd :slight_smile:

You’d have to call and find out toward lease end. Nothing is guaranteed.

While that is a good point, I feel like most would rather pay high 4s or even $500/mo without the das, like everyone talks about ccr anything could happen. You could pay the $2.5k and then the next day a tree falls on the car from your yard and you are out effectively $200/mo.

It is a gamble and based on the SaL market, anything in the effective 400s moves quickly but when you get over $500/mo it’s really luck of the draw in regards to how your car moves.

But like I said he has multiple parties interested so he is golden, and those parties can always extend the lease (if bmw allows 6 mo transfers at that time) I think it’s a bit steep tho, for 20 months + 6 mo extension? 2.5k das? That would make sense to me, but that would be my opinion.

If only it had air suspension…

2 Likes

This will prob go quicker on SAL…

Alittle expensive for Leasehackr standards…

@anon30710682 please include the effective payment in the post, otherwise I’d be happy to add it to the title for you

1 Like