2019 BMW 530i - $138.84 month lease inc tax with one pay

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn:

3 Likes

I’m sure this thread will light on fire but, dude, no need to be a dick.

4 Likes

Here’s the question: how long did it take you to make this deal?

If a client is willing to wait weeks and possibly months to score an impossible deal, then yeah…we could do it too. Usually people who call on brokers don’t have time to waste.

That being said, good work. The discount on this had to have been next to residual value once incentives were factored in to make this happen.

5 Likes

about a week, I saw the car online last Thursday and closed yesterday, but they only discounted the car a bit under $1500, so it would’ve been a great deal even at that price :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guy again. Didn’t he claim to get a 2018 5series for like $150/mo. Lol troll.

I’ll say the same thing I said then. Post the paperwork and I’ll donate $500 to leasehackr

10 Likes

You must be an IG influencer :rofl:

At that payment the discount had to be ~27%+ pre-incentive. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say congrats on a killer deal. But not gonna “like” simply because you’re trying too hard and it ain’t that serious lol.

5 Likes

HI just don’t see a Texas dealer using tax credits and discounting 30%. Id love to be proven wrong. Anyone walking in the dealership would pay $150/mo more for the car. I just don’t see why they would take this kind of loss

3 Likes

1 Like

If any potential customers are reading through this thread, do not waste your time texting us and asking to replicate this deal. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I don’t think they should be wasting their time calling the dealers either. Seems far fetched, but props to you if you actually got this deal. Would love to see the paperwork. Couldn’t imagine they were this desperate this early in the month.

They weren’t desperate, I just played my cards well and they walked right into it.

This car does not have a 66% residual. 60% for 12k per year. With its money factor, it’s not going to be less than 400/mo with fees down. With 0 down and tax enrolled they are in 500s.

1 Like

Would love to see this contract :rofl:

2 Likes

I call this b.s. Assuming 30% off the car + rebates (with loyalty), with msd’s, 60% residual @ 12k miles per year…it will be in 300s. That is with tax and fees enrolled. Do the math.

Just the fact that it’s a Texas deal has me intrigued. This is usually the market that buys outside of their area.

24/10 residual on 530i is 66%

1 Like

Okay, still, you need more than 30% off before full rebates, and still that will be in 300s with tax and fees enrolled.

No you don’t.

1 Like

Yeah you do lol! Use a calculator with 0 drive off. Only way you will get to those numbers is with 35% off msrp before rebates (including loyalty). A 56k car ain’t gonna be $138 LOL

1 Like