2019 BMW 530e Xdrive - $412 + tax / $2500 down

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 530e Xdrive

**MSRP: $61,535
**Selling Price: $53,650 before incentives
**Monthly Payment: $412+tax (effective)
**Cash Due at Signing: $2500
**MSD: $0
**Incentives: Loyalty - $2000 / Lease cash - $2500 / OL code: $500 / CCA - $1000

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .00165
**Residual: 61%

**Region: FL
**Leasehackr Score: 10.8 years

I finally closed a deal on a brand new 2019 BMW 530e Xdrive. It’s not by any means a crazy deal like many members have been able to get. But I think I did well. It wasn’t easy, but I was able to finally get a dealer to cave and give me the deal that I was after. I was able to get close to 13% before incentives. I’ll post photos once I get the car. Thanks to Leasehackr and all of the members on here for all of the information and help.

4 Likes

Congrats! Guessing this was in Florida? Show us some pics!

Thank you. I receive the car next week as it’s being shipped from an out of state dealer. None of the dealers here in Florida wanted to go below 6%. Not to mention all of the dealer fees down here are outrageous.

Congrats!! Thats an amazing deal

I’m looking for the same car. Do you mind if I ask where in FL?

Thanks

Yeah Florida is tough, not surprised you had to go out of state for this one. Good deal!

How much did shipping cost?

Shipping was exactly $700. It’s about 1400 miles travel distance.

which dealer? I am interested in 530e as well

Congrats that a heck of a deal for Florida ,considering you did not even have to any put any MSD. What made you get x drive in Florida.

I purchased the car out of state and they had a huge inventory on xdrive’s so I negotiated a deal on one and had the car transported down here. I love the car.

1 Like

Looks like a nice deal!

FL can be tough