Pending- 2019 BMW 530E Premium+ Convenience $390 + tax + for 21 months -2k down & 3500 msd back to you

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Location: Yorba Linda, CA- 2019 Bmw 530E hybrid plug in- Silver exterior black interior with Premium+Convenience packages.

MSRP: 59,745
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$460
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 10,400
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month:833
Maturity date: 10/5/2022

MSD due (if any):3500
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 1000

Financial institution: Bmw
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Great condition just needed an suv.

I put a refundable $3,500 MSD down the new owner will assume. I am asking for $2,000 of that at the signing to count as a $1,500 incentive for the lease take over. So effective payment would be $390+ tax if you count the $1,500 you will receive in your overall math.

Photos:

1 Like

Photos and build sheet will help.

Photos added. Thanks

It will help if you change your title to the pretax amount with the incentive, about $412. Everyone has a different after tax payment depending on location. If you have your window sticker, add that as well.

1 Like

You didn’t list it but it looks like MSport.

Will do thanks!

Sort of looks like it but no just the 2 packages which I really wanted at the time I’ll post the window sticker

1 Like

Very fair deal. GLWT!

1 Like

lol what, that is not an MSport car

Bump for fellow YL resident!

Thank you!

Like the price but don’t have msd money . Ready to move asap

Are you asking OP give you a discount of all MSD

7 Likes

Considered this transfer but didn’t end up needing another car…seller is a great guy and deal is better than most out there. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry this is already a great deal that’s not happening.

4 Likes

Thank you Wolf!!

No problem. Good luck !!!

hi please send me message with your email

I would have jumped on this deal if it was posted just a week earlier. (Leased a 2021 on January 1.) This should go quickly. Good luck!