2019 BMW 530e lease good or ok?

Need to get a car with carpool sticker. My Current lease expires in 3 month but i am already beyond my allocatedmiles.

Got to dealer and got following quote. I am eligible for CVRP, SoCal EDISON and CCV (will get membership)

With MSD

without MSD

Good, bad or OK?

Looks like 11% off before rebates?

Yes does looks like

A realistic discount indeed but it wouldn’t hurt to push for another 2%. Worst they can do is say no, right?

Guessing 36/10.

I’d be looking at 36/12 for 1% less RV if I were you since you did go slightly over on this last lease.

I talked to 15+ dealerships in California, and none were willing to go more than 11%. Only 1 went to 12% but marked up MF. Maybe his luck would be different.

A closed mouth doesn’t get fed.

1 Like

I’ve no idea what that statement means

If you don’t ask, you definitely won’t get what you want.

You don’t get what you don’t ask for.
Remember that every negotiation ends in a sale.

Either we’re sold a reason to buy their product or we sell them a reason why not.

1 Like

i actually went thru the hassle of contacting almost every dealership in CA. Only a few were willing to go upto 11%, like I said, as if it was a magic ceiling… :S

Sounds like the ball is in your court then. Branch out further and possibly into flyover country if you feel it’s worth the effort. :slight_smile:

oh I went as far as Portland and Nevada. Then i realized that u can’t get the 1500 CA EV rebate (almost 2.5% worth MSRP)…

1 Like

There is a loaner posted now…you lose the CVRP and even without loyalty you may still be $2-3k ahead.

I am in California.

Dang! Could have sworn it was SoCal…never mind. There are multiple threads on here about these loaners…unless you are fixated on getting a new one the loaner option would be much cheaper. See this example:

1 Like

Thank you for the mention. These are at 3 series pricing and high in demand

1 Like

We are in Cali
We have both new and loaner
Call me or text me tomorrow
Let’s get you into a car
31O-9O9-39O5