2019 BMW 530e $62k MSRP, $365 + tax w/incentives, $2500 MSD 20 months 26.5K miles remaining

Hi Sergei,

I’m in the bay and would be interested. Is it still available?

Regards,
Aditya

Yes, it is. I live in Mountain View.

Hi I am interested if it is still available. I’m in LA area but will be in Santa Rosa this weekend. Please let me know.

Thank you

Still available?

Yes, it is.

i am interested but can we agree on the incentive to be $2,000? only reason is because the car has been in an accident and if i decided to buy the car it would hurt resale value

Its not on carfax what resale value are you looking at? This isn’t an m5 where the buyer is going to look over the car with a fine tooth comb.

4 Likes

Made my night,

Thank you

Buy out a bmw lease … :thinking:

2 Likes

OP seriously should spend the $200 and post it on SAL without any incentives. 1200 miles per month is perfect for CALI with such a low payment.

Buying out a BMW lease is close to insanity unless they’re positive equity.

Anyone can try to make a case where a newly replaced bumper increases leased BMW’s FMV? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What is SAL?

SwapALease.com

Just want to confirm this isn’t xdrive right?

No, look at the window sticker where it states 530e, there would be an xdrive after for awd models.

Thanks - that’s what I thought. I’m not regularly checking BMW window stickers so wanted to make sure.

Great lease price - good luck w/finding someone to swap!

Yeah, this is a ridiculously good deal with OP’s incentive. Surprised this hasn’t moved. I guess the 5-series just isn’t hot right now.

FYI OP, your title says $365 + tax but body says $375. Either way, <$400 on a $62k 530e is excellent.

That’s because the months left have gone down but the incentive has stayed the same.

For those trying to calculate the post tax payment. The tax will be a % of the pre incentive price being as that is the actual monthly payment.

Surprised this hasn’t gone yet.

Is this car still available?