2019 BMW 440i M-Sport Coupe - 58K MSRP $465/mn + tax - 26K Miles Remaining - $0 DAS + Transfer Fee

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 440i M-Sport Coupe (White on Black)

MSRP: $58.5K
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $465
Effective monthly payment: $465+tax

Current mileage: between 9,000 - 9,500
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: ~950
Maturity date: 7/13/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent Condition

More Information: Signed: 2019 440i Coupe M-Sport; $58,445; 36/12k; $466/mo; $2,500 DAS (NO Loyalty; NO OL; NO MSD)

Photos:

1 Like

With all due respect - why would anybody take this deal? The dealerships are offering better deals for brand new leases. You need to rework the numbers

Ain’t that easy. No MSDs and 11k+ miles a year makes this more attractive than you’re giving credit for. And this wasn’t a loaner.

2 Likes

Wish this was in nyc :man_facepalming:

I appreciate you recognizing that. It took over 11 dealers and two weeks to get this deal. I negotiated specifically with this dealer for 4 days before they finally caved.

“And this wasn’t a loaner.”
Well that may be true for you for the assumee it makes no difference, used is used.
To go from 10k per year to 12k is literally less than $20 per month, 11k per year is obviously worth less than that.

1 Like

I think his point was that if you were in my shoes you probably would not get a better deal for a brand new car at the dealer today.

Not disagreeing with any of your points (though I’d much prefer used by single owner vs previous loaner to many).
What I was trying to convey was not anyone can just walk into a dealer and get these terms, certainly not for 2020 models. And not having to put down $3k or so in MSDs is a huge plus for many.

1 Like

Terms and mileage updated.

2020 bump. Happy new year everyone.

I think if you get rid of the 1k down someone will bite.

2 Likes

PM’ed you.

Updated the mileage.

Here are more photos:

I agree that 1k down throws the whole thing off.

Updated terms.

Not a bad deal. I’m still amazed how many white cars are going out the door in 2020. Lighter colors look good because you get to see the lines of the vehicle…but it’s still white. Wonder how much longer this trend will last…

1 Like

Terms updated.

If this was a manual, I’d prob bite. Not a bad deal at all

Very nice car!!!

1 Like

Not that I own a white car, but here in Las Vegas it’s a see of white cars on the street and the dealer lots.