2019 BMW 330i xDrive Lease - $600/mo?

Hey guys,

I’m pretty new to this leasing game. I’m looking to lease a 2019 330i xDrive BMW and have built out my model. It’s a $44,450 MSRP - but with destination and handling fee it is $45,445.

They initially proposed $672 monthly with no down for a 15,000 mile 36 month lease.

Are there any ways I can bring this down? I ended up talking to their owner and he said they’ll do 600/mo no money down but I walked away saying that’s not what I wanted.

Would it be possible to bring this down to the sub-500 range? If so, what numbers can I present to them to justify my case?

Thanks ahead guys.

Best,

Danny
Leasing Newbie

Hey Danny,

Without the selling price, qualifying incentives, money factor etc is it difficult for us to suggest where you can improve.

Where are you located? Also, as @Samson indicated above, we’ll need the full details to be able to provide any sort of useful feedback. Any chance you have a quote sheet?

Here’s what I got from them:
MF = .00165
Selling Price = $38,468.00
First-time BMW buyer, recent graduate

no quote sheet but this is what I got from them + some details about me.
MF = .00165
Selling Price = $38,468.00
First-time BMW buyer, recent graduate

Not sure where you are located, but just using the default and playing around the calculator, it looks like you were somewhere ~7% off msrp zone to get to a $600/mo assuming $0 drive off, as opposed to $0 down (capital cost reduction)? I feel like most people here ride around 10-12%. Also the 15k miles is a killer. Could you not even do 12? And add in as many MSDs as you can to lower the money factor.

I’m guessing the advice here will be to try to find a loaner car as you can get a much bigger discount off the MSRP and still use your lease incentives. Plenty of people here are in 3 series around $4xx/mo it seems and many for less than that!

Here’s the calculator I used for you to play around with- leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=7&msrp=44450&sales_price=39116&months=36&mf=.00165&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Look into a 2019 4 series. BMW is pushing incentives on those right now- you could get more car for less money.

1 Like

take a look at the 3 series he has listed here

ETA, oops, old thread.