Monthly payment (pre-tax):$683
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $433.55 w/ NY tax

Current mileage: 16,700
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 757
Maturity date: 07/25/22

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $4,250 (realized this may not move at this price, open to negotiation)

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: The car is like new! Tires have been replaced (3 of them, all nail punctures) the monthly payment also includes tire and wheel warranty. No accidents, the car is parked in a garage most of the day between home and work! Well equipped with convenience pack, live cockpit pro, heated seats and steering wheel, park distance control, and remote start! I love this car to death but sadly I need to get something bigger for cargo space.

Photos:

1 Like

Is that actual payment of $683 per month for real?

Yes, but not because of a really bad deal, I rolled in negative equity from a previous car that was financed.

You “may” need more incentive to push this out to someone else. But wait and see

4 Likes

Edit: I am open to negotiations for the incentive to make this more attractive

Edit to my edit: upped the incentive by $500.

Sorry if this isn’t allowed but I’m really to get rid of this car. I made another payment this month so it’s taken from the overall payments. Down to $433 a month now.

I’d throw this on Swapalease, better shot there. Even with the incentive, not sure anyone here wants to make $683 payments on a base 330i. Good luck!

That’s good. The community wants your car at price of a civic.

Swapalease is what’s gonna get ur deal done.

Not sure if there Are other websites to advertise for free for more exposure like bimmerpost or whatever the bmw related websites maybe

1 Like

It’s up there too! If only people would consider the incentive. Or if only BMW let you pay ahead.

1 Like

Thanks for that, might have to check!

You can pay ahead, although it will not lower the contractual monthly payment. However, the account will show a credit balance and one will be able to pay a lower amount per month to end up with a zero balance at the end of the lease term.

A simple example----

There are 10 months left on a lease and the lease payment is $200 per month. If one makes a $1000 lump sum additional payment, the account will show a negative balance of $1000 on the next statement.

For the next 10 months, one can simply pay $100 a month instead of the contractual $200 a month and by month 10 the account balance will be at zero.

I’ve done the above a myriad of times, mainly back in the old days when I was mostly picking up cars on swaps. I would simply take the incentive the seller was offering and send that to the leasing company directly to create the negative (or in other words paid ahead balance) and then would simply figure out how much I had to pay each month for the remainder of the term to have it zero out by the end.

This sounds like an incredible idea, would it be wise if I did that or waited for me to give the buyer the incentive and have them do it at their own discretion?

Some buyers might prefer that you send the money to BMW and then they receive proof from BMW that the account is running a credit as that eliminates any possible discomfort with a person to person payment. Other buyers might just want you to give them the cash directly and they will do with it as they wish. If one is sending cash person to person however, the safest approach is to use an escrow account.

Wouldn’t a escrow account involve attorney and their fees?

Also an account that’s prepaid and you take over it. Let’s say a total loss occurs. Do u get the prepaid amount of let’s say 2k (incentive prepaid buy previous owner )sent to you (the new lease owner.

Does that risk exist ?

escrow.com…usually costs less than $100.

1 Like

With BMWFS I believe so yes. Others can chime in on other leasing companies but Im not sure how this could not be refunded as it should show as “unearned amount” or something to that effect.

Hi Jeff - is this car still available? I’m based in New York and am looking for a short term lease. Yours is a bit longer than I’m looking for but could work.

Not to pile on, but I echo the sentiment from others around pricing: for context I’m currently leasing a 530i xdrive with a $63,000+ MSRP and my effective monthly was $405. The monthly mileage is a bit low here as well.

That said, I’m happy to discuss this if you’re still looking to transfer the lease. I wouldn’t need you to go through the hassle of pre-paying, escrow, etc as all I really care about is the effective monthly lease post incentive (which I settled via check on my last sublease).

Let me know!