2019 BMW 330i w/ Conv. Package, $47.3K MSPR $378/mo + incentives, $2350 MSD, 23 months remaining

First time posting here. Thought I’d give it a try. My wife and I are expecting so we have to move on from this car into a bigger one.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 330i w/ Convenience Package, Live Cockpit Pro

Convenience Package
Heated Front Seats
Black Vernasca Leather
Live Cockpit Pro with Navi
Remote Start Engine
Park Distance Control
Ambient Lighting
Active Blind Spot Detection

MSRP: $47,395
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $378
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): ~$345

Current mileage: 10150
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: ~825
Maturity date: 10/31/2022

MSD due (if any): $2350 ($3150 returned to you at the end of the lease)
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $800

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes (buyer would pay for shipping)

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: In great condition. No accidents, dings or dents. Been doing spotless self car wash ever since work from home started. Can gain loyalty credit for your next car.

The vehicle has convenience package: Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Lumbar Support, Active Driving Assistant, cross-traffic alert rear, LED Headlights w/Cornering Lights.

Thanks! PM me for any other questions or interest and can take more pictures if you like.

1 Like

I’m adding a $800 incentive :). So I’m asking for $2350, some of my security deposit back. This effectively reduces your monthly payment to around ~$345. Also, I just paid next month’s payment so that’s one less payment for you. If no interest, I’ll probably have to post to Swapalease in a few days. Thanks for any interest! Window sticker also added.

Its a good deal. White is not my color, otherwise I might’ve gone for it.

1 Like

Did you purchase ultimate care+? The standard ultimate care that is included is not transferable to subsequent owners… just a heads-up (says so on the window sticker itself). Nice clean car, GLWT

1 Like

Just updated. Thanks!

What you can say is that whoever takes over the car can just call their local dealer’s finance department and “refresh” the standard maintenance plan for $100. You can do this after a transfer, and at that point the maintenance plan becomes attached to the car and transfers over with any subsequent transfers thereafter. That’s what I’ve done every time I’ve taken over a BMW and it’s totally worth it.

1 Like

Still available? If you can take care of the transfer fee I maybe interested

The transfer fee is almost always paid by the buyer, unless the deal is so horrible the seller needs to provide that as an incentive. But that’s hardly the case here. IMO an effective $345/month pre-tax payment for this car is a steal.

1 Like

@Leo_Law This is why you PM your offers to the seller, not post them publicly for third parties to opine.

1 Like