2019 BMW 330i - MSport $400/month $0 DAS

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 330i xDrive MSport (Loaner with 4,271 miles)
MSRP: $51795
Monthly Payment: $400
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:0.00142
Residual: 59.07 (61% if not loaner)
Incentives: $1000 Conquest, $1000 College Grad
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 12 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

My first lease ever, let me know how I did! I had been shopping for about 4 months, had talked to multiple brokers but was not able to get close to this deal. Seems like the pandemic and the time for a 2019 came together. Do you think I could have done better?

8 Likes

That’s a great deal you got…enjoy the ride.

1 Like

22% off MSRP prior to incentives is pretty good. I think you did fine on this one, especially for a first lease.

2 Likes

Absolutely killer. GREAT job best deal I’ve seen so far on the G20 3 series!!

1 Like

Really don’t think there was much more meat on the bone for this one :grinning:.

Really nice car and really great deal. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks all! Loving the ride so far :slight_smile:

wow. hell of a discount at base mf. reminds me of the good days last year.

1 Like

That’s an enormous discount. Amazing that the dealer went that deep. Jealous of that tax rate. Congrats!

1 Like

You did great! Nice deal and beautiful car

1 Like

Yikes, you even sucked the marrow out of the bone.

1 Like

As of last week, with a little poking around, it appears that there are some 2019 330 demos that can be had in the 22–24% discount range. So if someone wants one of these, now is definitely a very very good time to sign. Having loyalty (or college grad and conquest) is a bit important as there isn’t any other lease cash on these. If there was, there would be one parked in my driveway!

That is an amazing deal… I’m looking for the same exact thing at that price… can you offer any advice. (im new to this)

Yeah for me I think I would almost at least 2-3 times a week go to different dealer websites and look at their loaner vehicles under 5k miles. Also be very well versed on price and calculations going in - think the dealer took me a lot more seriously once I said oh like these are my calculations, this is what the price should be but I want it this much lower, seems dealers always start very high. Also biggest thing is timing. March is a great time and last time to lease a 2019 and for dealers they want to do their best to get rid of them.

What was the selling price?

selling price $40,370

Looks like a great deal for your first time around. Congrats!

1 Like

Don’t get used to deals like that…lol A lot of car for that $$$

thank you for that. If you don’t mind can you share which dealership that is? Started talking to a few dealership and they were very eager to cut a deal for a 2019 when i asked.

Good deal. Are you aware yo may be on the hook for some maintenance service cost since this is a loaner?

Seems as though in the first 36,000 miles only the standard oil changes are required?