Effective miles per month: 971
Maturity date: Aug 26, 2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I will pay the transfer fee

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 to BMW I will pay the transfer fee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: tires have some wear.

Beautiful fully equip Alpine White 330i up for grabs, features m sport package, connected package pro and premium package with full black vernasca leather seats (not many 330ā€™s have this) none of that sensatec stuff. M sport steering wheel, comfort access (keyless) heated steering wheel, heated front seats, heads up display, remote engine start, active blind spot, rear view cam, m sport suspension, aerodynamic kit, shadowline exterior trim, LED headlight w/ cornering, ambient lighting, M strip welcome carpet light, aluminum tetragon trim, 19" m wheels 719 black. BMW dealer installed tint all around.
Includes: original manual, 2 m sport keys, will not include all weather mats

I got many compliments on this car, its a head turner. Germany early build has sports plus option not many 330iā€™s have this. Sounds really good when in sports mode with lots of backfires and pops. Garage kept, non smoker, no kids or pets, hand washed and waxed.
Photos:

2 Likes

Bump for a clean TX 330, and good luck with the sale

1 Like

Was this an ex-loaner?

Also does 550 no tax mean that the tax was paid upfront? If not what is the payment with tax rolled in? I am also located in Houston

Thank you for for bump.

This was an ex loaner correct. $550 is with tax rolled in.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

Just sent a PM

I just sent a PM

Is this sold?

1 Like