Transfer Pending: Mods Delete

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Bump 20202020

I almost leased this exact same car before I ended up with a non M sport. Funny to see it went to someone on here and is posted as a transfer 8 days since I turned it down. GLWT, nice looking car.

The reasons why its, not a good deal:

• Already has 4K miles on it.
  • The tires will most likely need replacing before you return the lease car otherwise BMW will charge you.
  • BMW lease transfer does not include Free maintenance plan. After 30K you will need to pay for the BMW 30K maintenance which is definitely not cheap.
  • Apple car play come free for 1 year with every BMW after that its $100 per year or $400 for 20 years.

How is this a good deal everyone? The car currently already has 4K miles on it because its demo. So when you drive 30K it will be like driving 34K which means the car will need new tires before you can return this lease. Run flats are not cheap to replace.

The owner claims he drove 200 miles. I love the car but not the deal.

This guy messaged me and is upset because I wonā€™t lower the price for him. He joined 27 mins ago to point out the same info he texted me to try and negotiate a lower due at signing

Then he asked for the dealer info so he could go to them and get the same deal.

More then willing to share the dealer info but like I said via text your better off going to local dealer and leasing a new one that will give you everything this car is lacking

Thereā€™s also brokers here who can help you out as well.

2 Likes

Move on then?

Sounds like you and @dmitry will get along just fine.

An oil change is 99.95 plus tax.

These oil charges sure do burn a hole in your pocket. :roll_eyes:

You will need to replace the tires regardless if itā€™s 4k or if itā€™s brand new with 0 miles.

Btw, maintenance is 3/36,000 Not 3/30,000.

Apple car play is $80 plus tax, not $100 per year or you can pay $300 for 20 years.

Please be informed before you crap on someoneā€™s thread.