2019 BMW 330i M Sport 19” wheels 10/36 $329+ tax $2700 down MSRP 50k

2019 BMW 330i M Sport 19” wheels
White/Black
Live cockpit pro
1 year Apple CarPlay
10/36 (I’ve driven total of 2xx miles)
Payment 329+ tax

Will transfer to any state, buyer pays/arranges shipping

Was a demo. I just leased it, in 1st month.
Got notice today Job has changed and I’ll be driving a lot more then 10k per year. As much as I want to keep it I need the money to purchase a car.

I paid 2300 upfront which were fees, taxes etc and 1500k to lower payment.

I am asking for $2700 and buyer pays transfer fee. Car MSRP is 50k

At work right now will upload more pictures, do have an interior picture which I’ve attached.

Navigation, Back Up Camera, Moon Roof, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Alpine White, Black w/SensaTec Upholstery, Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, Aerodynamic Kit, Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Increased Top Speed Limiter, LED Fog Lights, LED Headlights w/Cornering Lights, Lumbar Support, M Sport Package, M Sport Package (337), M Sport Suspension, M Steering Wheel, SensaTec Dashboard, Shadowline Exterior Trim, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Variable Sport Steering, Wheels: 19" x 8" Fr & 19" x 8.5" Rr M Double-Spoke, Without Lines Designation Outside.

PM or TXT, if Intresred I can snap some more pics. 530-TWO37-six044

Found dealer pics on cell I saved when shopping. See below image image image image image image image image image image image image

2 Likes

You paid $2300 upfront and you’re asking for $2700?

200 miles…

I can’t read

@Five35M Down payment amount needs to be in the title.

1 Like

Honestly not a bad deal. Even at an effective $407/month after $2700 down, for a 2019 M Sport, not too shabby.

1 Like

I paid:
$2300 fees etc
1500 down
Total out of pocket was $3800

I’ve drove right under 200 miles so far

2 Likes

This is actually a fine deal. You may even be able to get the $3800 you put down.

This is a good deal, some of the brokers on LH have 330i MSport priced at 2k down with 420+ tax.
Should go quick.

Can this be transferred to Arizona?

Yes it can

The free maintenance does not transfer, so you cannot really compare this to a new vehicle.

Where is this car located and how much a month?

Read first post…or the title.

Car has runflats? 332 a month. How

I sent you a PM

Updated with more info. Please PM or Text if you have any additional questions.

Really good deal for 3 series with M sport package. I wud have jumped on it if i needed the car…

A whole year of apple car play, can’t be :joy::joy::joy: BMW should have just added that to the price. It’s like a rich man negotiating at McDonald’s for a 5 dollar burger. Funny thing is I actually know such a guy, who did the same thing at Dairy Queen, negotiating for 50 cents over a cake cone, yet making 20k post tax monthly income, being single, and having a fully paid of house and car :man_facepalming: Same is happening here with BMW.

You don’t get to that point without being frugal. Some people would see $20,000/month as an opportunity to spend way beyond their means.

By the way, what does he do?