Transfer Pending: Mods Delete

Transfer Pending: Please Delete

2 Likes

You paid $2300 upfront and you’re asking for $2700?

200 miles…

I can’t read

@Five35M Down payment amount needs to be in the title.

1 Like

Honestly not a bad deal. Even at an effective $407/month after $2700 down, for a 2019 M Sport, not too shabby.

1 Like

I paid:
$2300 fees etc
1500 down
Total out of pocket was $3800

I’ve drove right under 200 miles so far

2 Likes

This is actually a fine deal. You may even be able to get the $3800 you put down.

This is a good deal, some of the brokers on LH have 330i MSport priced at 2k down with 420+ tax.
Should go quick.

Can this be transferred to Arizona?

1 Like

Yes it can

The free maintenance does not transfer, so you cannot really compare this to a new vehicle.

Where is this car located and how much a month?

Read first post…or the title.

Car has runflats? 332 a month. How

I sent you a PM

Updated with more info. Please PM or Text if you have any additional questions.

Really good deal for 3 series with M sport package. I wud have jumped on it if i needed the car…

A whole year of apple car play, can’t be :joy::joy::joy: BMW should have just added that to the price. It’s like a rich man negotiating at McDonald’s for a 5 dollar burger. Funny thing is I actually know such a guy, who did the same thing at Dairy Queen, negotiating for 50 cents over a cake cone, yet making 20k post tax monthly income, being single, and having a fully paid of house and car :man_facepalming: Same is happening here with BMW.

You don’t get to that point without being frugal. Some people would see $20,000/month as an opportunity to spend way beyond their means.

By the way, what does he do?