2019 BMW 330i - Loaner - Oregon - Deal Check

MSRP: 47,685
Selling Price: 39,796
Drive Off: 5499 —— 4600 + 499 (Dealer Fees) + ~ 400 (Oregon tax)
Monthly: $299 - 10k per year
Miles: 29xx

Have been seeing killer bmw deals on forum for east coast states. They have no or minimal down payments. So the Above deal seems bit high, I did ask for MF but the dealer says he can’t tell me that. Also didn’t give info on residual.

Any guidance on how to negotiate this?

What is the $4600 for…?

Down payment plus first month plus acquisition fee. 3376 + 299 + 925

lease calculator link based on default MF and 60 residual:

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=47685&sales_price=39796&months=36&mf=.00100&dp=3376&dealer_fee=499&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&demo_mileage=2900&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

My suggestion is to search in the forums, BMW loaner, and look at what others have posted. Even what the brokers post. I did a quick search and found a few, none of which listed money down. I never put money down on my leases, only first/last/reg/some taxes. You’ll see loaners listed on here with 0 down and just the up front basics sometimes in the $200’s/ month.
I would not put any money down on a lease, but especially in a loaner lease. Search the forum a bit more & maybe look into a loaner through a broker on here, it’s worth paying the cost to ship it if needed.

Then the conversation is over and you find a new dealer. A dealer that refuses to tell you key details about the deal is not one you should ever do business with.

It does absolutely no good to run the numbers with made up MF and RV values

DEAL Check - 2020 BMW 330i Loaner car. 1800 miles on it.
MSRP - 46940
Selling price after all the discount - 38960
DUE at signing - 3000$ with all the fees and tax + first moth payment.
Monthly - 389 - 15k per year.
MF - 0.00142
Residual value - 26650

Compare to your deal, is this is a good deal. I am new and first time leasing the bmw. Also, using this community is my first time. Can anybody help me with this deal? Is this a good deal?

Try lease hacker calculator and check the score. My lease score was 9, trying to make it better with negotiation.

Leasehackr score is about as useless of a metric as the 1% rule.

Compare pre-incentive discounts adjusted for buy rate MF. Anything else is pointless.

1 Like

What is the good score?

What are the ideal numbers? Can you please tell me that? What I have to negotiate to get a better deal and numbers? Currently they are offering 17.6% discount on MSRP.

You need to find out the pre-incentive discount they’re offering, no post-incentive. No one can tell you what improvements can be made without knowing where you’re starting.

Go and post on the Edmunds 2019 3 series lease thread and ask for RV/MF/incentives

Typically for G20 loaners you should target 15-18% off MSRP before incentives. Also, what is the MF they’re giving you?