2019 BMW 330I Lease Deal - So Cal: What’s your take?

Hi gang. Just joined the forum although I do admit I have been lurking for a few weeks now and I’m glad to officially be a part of it.

I’m in the market for a 2019 330i w/ either Cognac or Mocha seats. One of the more interesting deals to me that has stood out so far is this one here:

2019 330i w/ Mocha Seats, Convenience Package, Remote Engine Start, etc.
36M/10K
MSRP: $47,945
Discount: $5,753.40 (12%)
Sale Price: $42,191.60
MF: .00128

Customer Cash: $2,500
Total Rebates: $1,750 (This includes Lease Incentive and Conquest)
Total Cash and Rebates: $4,250
Acquisition Fee: $925
Advanced Payment: $423.20
Upfront Charges: $1,821.68
Total Cap Reduction: $2,005.12
Residual: $29,246.45
Due on Delivery: $2,500

Monthly Payment: $423.90

I will also be taking advantage of a $500 rebate from CCA as I plan on purchasing their 3-year membership so that I can immediately qualify for the rebate.

Assuming my input is correct, I’m coming up with a Leasehackr score of: 9

What do you guys think? :thinking: Any input is dearly appreciated. Thank you for the help.:+1:

Anybody willing to help out a noobie hackr?

Not bad but being in SoCal you’ve got a high density of BMW dealers to complete against each other. Unless this is a custom build I’d aim for 15% off pre-incentive.

You’ll likely get more feedback if you try and put all these into the LH calculator so others can analyze.

And with base MF I’d suggest $0 DAS with max MSDs.

Recommend replacing your $3k DAS with max MSD for a much better return.

You’d want to aim for this:

1 Like

Assuming buy rate, 12% off MSRP is fantastic. As for 15% off a non-demo, technically anything is possible, but that’s unicorn status and it will be hard to find a dealer willing to take on such a loss.

1 Like

This is not a terrible lease as presented. It’s not a unicorn by any means, and you might be able to get more with some grinding or playing off other dealers, but people have done way worse.

Agree with trying to get the DAS down, or switching it into MSDs.

1 Like

Agree, it looks like a respectable deal for a car w/ a decent number of options and if you’re looking for a particular interior color that isn’t necessarily common. I assume that monthly is inclusive of tax? Also agree w/ asking about MSDs.

Thanks for all of the valuable feedback. You guys are right, $0 due at signing with max MSDs makes more sense. Not sure how many dealerships will be willing to bite though for an almost $15% discount. I’m going to try this new approach and keep you guys updated. Thanks again!:pray:

1 Like

I got it for 16% off pre incentives on May, same vehicle. Let me know if you need the dealership name and contact.

Can you please provide dealership name and contact?

To be fair, your sale price included an OL code, and you don’t make mention of the interior color.

That’s right, sorry for that! Forgot the OL.

Yes the interior is black, but does it make a difference? It’s the same engine very similar msrp vehicle.

For some people, that may be a dealbreaker. Not sure how the OP feels.

I meant if the discount would change depending on the leather color.

I also would prefer cognac or mocha which I have on my 530e (cognac), but I leased the 330i for my brother and he insisted on black interior.

Color in itself generally doesn’t affect discount, but searching for a particular color combination reduces the inventory and number of dealers from which you get to work with.

1 Like

Assuming if this is at buy rate, echoing sentiment above, change cap cost to Max MSD. If they can do that and for the same price including tax 0 down, I think it’s a pretty good deal.

When I got my G20 I passed up a white with cognac loaner…

And, if a dealer knows you really want a certain color or color combo, I assume they’re going to make you pay for it, if it’s not common (or, at least, I would, if I were a dealer…).