Effective miles per month: 862 miles
Maturity date: 10/15/2022

MSD due (if any): $2,800
Cash due (if any): N/A
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: White on black, convenience package, Live Cockpit, Heated Seats, Parking Distance Control, Remote Start, Ambient Lighting, Condition is like new.

Barely 3 months into the lease. Found something else that interested me. I’m not even asking for my down payment back, just MDS back. I know BMW FS is not taking any lease transfer application at this point. I just want to post it here first to see if anyone would be interested so that I can move on with my new car.

Photos: I haven’t taken any exterior pictures. I will update it shortly. (notes: due to the rain and car wash places closed down, I haven’t been able to get the car washed before taking pictures, but please expect it as pretty much a new car)

4 Likes

I might be interested. Do you have more pictures ? Dm me please.

Pretty good deal! This should go quick once BMW transfers are available again (hopefully in a month or so).

1 Like

Thank you! I hope everything would go back to normal soon.

I will update more pictures in the next couple of days.

1 Like

Update on remaining month and mileage

Willing to reimburse half of the transfer fee if anyone would want to take it soon

No bites after >6 weeks? Maybe give swapalease a shot if you really want to get it moved… the MSD’s back will be a difficult sell on LH. Good luck!

Still available?

Sorry it’s sold!