2019 BMW 330i (CA) Lease, good deal?

Hello, I got a quote from a local BMW dealer on a 2019 330i today. He told me this was the lowest price he could offer. I don’t know if the selling price 9.9% off (excluding the incentives) would be good enough. Does anyone have suggestions? Thank you!!

MSRP: $43,710
Initial Cap Cost: $39,365
Rebate: $3,750
Monthly Payment: $470.46
MF: 0.00165
$0 drive off

Looks pretty decent i would just max MSD saves about 20 dollars a month
You could probably push to 12% off however 10% off isn’t bad

You’re in SoCal? I just signed a lease Tuesday with a higher MSRP and lower payment w @legendsauto . Can you afford MSDs? Go to the driving event this weekend for an OL code.

Make sure you get a BMW CCA rebate too.

You’re gonna love this car! I’m sure loving mine.

12% on a brand new totally redesigned car is thrown out here a lot but I wonder who is actually getting that much off easily if at all. Sit inside one and tell me if you think the dealers will have a hard time selling them…

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: I just pmed you @Grassyplato

I have and test driven as well, no matter what it seems in general the sedan market is down right now and many people have mentioned that the 330 isn’t flying off the lot, I confirmed this with my dealer as well, a lot more people are getting into the x1,3 than the 330, not saying it’s a bad car it’s awesome it’s just how the market is right now. If you looked last week in the market place section many brokers had them at 12% off.

Also no one said it’s ever easy getting a great deal on a car, lease hacking only works if you have patience in some market 10 might be the max anyone has gotten but in a competitive market such as Cali I think 12 is doable, again I he loves the car I would take it At 10, hence why I said it’s not bad, but 12 might be doable why not save some money when you can

Yes it’s true about sedans but brokers with established relationships are getting those deals. The conversation with any dealer I tried to call on my own ended quite abruptly lol. Though if you have unlimited time to shop around, perhaps it goes a different way.

This car >>>>> X1 fo sho! The tech inside is so good.

Haha I totally agree with you, no clue why people seem to love the x1s here in north jersey everyone has SUVs so it being at such a cheap price is the only reason I see people going for that over the 3 series. Normal people are probably getting better deals on the x1, even though very similar in msrp also it’s getting a refresh I believe

I’ve literally seen only 1 2019 330 here in north jersey on the road