2019 Audi S4 Premium Plus

Structure the deal so you ONLY pay 1st month and MSD at signing. That really makes your payments about $720 all in.

Seems too high especially without AudiCare.

Thanks. In this case, how much should I be arguing for?

I don’t see that much more in this, considering this just hit dealer lots. You are looking at maybe another ~~600 or so in it

As I’m currently telling @NYC-NJ_Newbie in this thread January is a bad time to lease and Audis lease horribly. So it’s hard to say what you should aim for.

I spent last week trying to get a Q7 lease for a buddy and got bad offers. However, 2 dealers in particular were way more aggressive than the rest.

Thanks. Is hitting dealer lots a good or bad thing for me?

Since I’m getting an extra set of tires anyway, I was trying to see if the dealer can get me a discount on it. I haven’t been able to get back, nor do I know if they sell one…

Bad thing, as this car just came out, maybe let the dust settle a little bit.

Could you share the aggressive dealers with me?

I feel the price is more dependent on the dealer than the “market”. One dealer quoted me same thing for $700 and refused to take single dollar off at any rate…

Fresh cars is bad for you! Lol they’re brand new.

And new tires will run you another hundreds of dollars! I think you should hold off on this one or hit up other dealers…

Yes feel free to PM me for those dealer info. But I have no idea what they’ll quote you for this car. I was asking about a Q7 which is badly in need of a refresh…

Yeah you are right. The 19 inch wheel option is $800 sticker price. I could probably find another car without it and save $800 of buying my own tires, and $800 off the sticker.

Hi I’m also in the market for the Audi S4 premium plus. I feel like getting a good deal is difficult at best now. In NJ which are the dealerships that people have gotten the best deal from?

I talked to a good number of dealers before getting a decent price, and then sent emails to the rest to see if they can match or offer better.

Usually the dealer would just start off with a crazy price (MSRP) and say “let’s work together, what questions do you have”, and make me sick. But nonetheless this is a new car so you can’t really press hard for a discount.

PM me if you want.

I got this offer today after a few emails on a P+

1 Like

This is essentially the same deal I got in October. I would definitely pull the trigger.

so I actually got them down more and added MSD’s. Now I have $638 a month with $0 drive off only $6500 in MSDs due

I don’t think there is much more to squeeze here however I am open to suggestions. This is in South Florida

Vehicle: 2019 S4 Premium Plus
MSRP: $62,315
Dealer Discount: $7,315 12% Off
Selling price: $55,000
Incentives: $2,500 Audi Lease cash
MF: 0.00060
10 MSD’s
MF After MSD’s: 0.00010
Residual: 52%
Monthly: $638 (including tax: 7%)
Term: 39 months / 12k miles
DAS: $0 + $6,500 MDS’s

lleasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&msrp=62315&sales_price=55000&months=39&mf=.00060&dp=0&doc_fee=472&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=664&sales_tax=7&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=10

This is a great deal for an Audi at 39/12. Pretty much 1%. 12% is a solid discount.

Take it and run

That is what I thought thanks!

Agreed. Take the deal.

That’s essentially a fully loaded premium plus with every package, nice!

Were you ever looking into prestige? I think HUD is the best features of these modern luxury cars

Only missing dynamic steering and black optic package, which I didn’t want as I prefer the chrome mirror housing. I would have loved the prestige, I really wanted the 360 camera and radar cruise but they lease significantly worse due to worse residuals.