2019 Audi Q7 premium plus $62.5K MSRP, 31 months left, 1150 miles only - $588 per mo

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, Audi, Q7 premium plus

MSRP: 62500
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $537
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $588 including tax- no incentive

Current mileage: 1150
Maturity mileage: 33000
Effective miles per month: 1000

Financial institution: Audi Financial
Transfer fee: $450
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Exceptional, still have new car smell

Photos: Available on request

Post pics to corroborate new car smell pls

1 Like

I’ll try to be first:

To the best of my knowledge Audi will keep you liable for the terms of the original contract even if it’s transferred.

:bat:

3 Likes

is this still the case? im thinking about getting out of my S4 lease, and assumed its still true so im going the carvana/vroom route.

Interested… what color ext and int?

can you share the window sticker pls.

Please share pics. Do let me know if out of state lease option is available?

Nice deal for the person who gets this!!

Especially if they stop making payments and get a free car.

3 Likes

Is it still availiable?

I am interested. Can you send pictures and vehicle details.

I’m not sure you know, but you’re personally guaranteeing to Audi that the buyer will make the payments. It’s called contingent liability. If your assumer doesn’t make the payments, Audi will be coming back to you for the missed and future payments. Yikes!

Does a one pay help at all? Cover all payments upfront? Or would lease return also be an issue ( assuming extra wear and tear or mileage) ?

i was not aware of liability and even with one pay i will still be liable for wear and team as secondary person. Make sense to sell this car. Will delete this post.