2019 Audi Q7 Maryland Lease

Just had a phenomenal experience at a Maryland Dealership. Dealt w/ the Sales Manager all online without being hassled by pesky phone calls.

Please PM me if you’d like the Dealer specifics and details of the Sales Manager. He’s happy to replicate these numbers for others.

2019 Audi Q7 Premium edition with Convenience Package

MSRP: $59700
Selling Price: $52250
Monthly Payment: $474
Cash Due at Signing: $3474
MSD:4750
Incentives:3000

Months:39
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:0.00071
Residual:57%

Region:Maryland
Leasehackr Score:9.4

4 Likes

Your calculator link doesn’t match what you said the deal was at all if I’m looking at it correctly

Sorry, I had the wrong tax info for Va where I live. Updated.

1 Like

Nice deal. One of the best I’ve seen on a Q7. Enjoy and post pictures in Trophy Garage!

3 Likes

Just sent a pm. Thank you. Dave

I would like the dealer specifics. Thanks for posting. I’m also in Northern Virginia. Looks like the dealer fees in MD are much better.

John

Great deal, looked at the Q5/Q7 and Volvos but am leaning Volvo…this makes me reconsider…which dealership?

I assume this is 3.0?

My only negative to premium package and I suspect it is what led to the great deal is that even with convenience is missing a bunch of great options, esp adaptive cruise. Enjoy your car!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@212hackr

Can you send me the dealership details? Thanks.

Can you please send me the dealer details as well. I am looking at a Q7 in New Jersey, 36 months, 12,000 miles for $900.28 per month. Residual value is 34,775 and MF is .00076.
This is my first lease ever (was overseas for 10 years and previously financed) so any input is very very welcome.
Thank you!

Can you please share the dealer details? Thanks!!

Can you please share the details of the dealer? Assuming this is 3.0T?

Can you please provide the dealer details for the Audi Q7 lease. I live in MD and looking to lease a Audi Q7

PM him…