2019 Audi Q5 P+ 2200 DAS 500/month

Hi Hackers,

I got this deal for Audi Q5 P+. Let me know what do you think.

MSRP: 56300
DAS: 2200
monthly : 500 (including tax)
Term: 39 months
miles: 10k/yr

I was not able to get the numbers working in lease calculator. Hence wanted to know from the experts here.

Thanks
delta

You need more info. We aren’t going to look up the MF/RV/incentives info to help evaluate the deal for you.

1 Like

Finally got all the numbers but still couldn’t get the numbers working in lease calc

MSRP: 54800
DAS: 2200
monthly : 500 (including tax)
Term: 39 months
miles: 10k/yr
MF: .00047
RV: 51%

Is this a good deal ?

You should search the post to realize that deal is not good, as i believe the MF is marked up (check against Edmunds and ask the dealer for base MF) and you didnt break out the incentives (if you get the $750, $2000 market adjustment, loyalty, etc.) <----Ask Edmunds:

While the MF and Residual is difference see:

Look into doing MSD’s to lower the MF even more. Also, consider adding AudiCare as it bumps the residual up 1%.

Also, consider talking to @AudiGuan for help since hes a dealer and can help you out.

1 Like

Yes do everything @VirginiaBeacher recommended plus ask to see 36 month instead of 39. If you are in CA you would have to pay $550 for registration for only 3 months. RV should be better with 36 as well.

Would also add Audi Care which should add about $15 per month. MSDs are a no brainer as well. I don’t think you’re too far off from a good deal, just needs to some final details. Absolutely see if @AudiGuan can help.

1 Like

Buy rate is .00031 for the Q5 this month, dont be surprised if the dealer wants to have a little rate in there.

Residual for 39/10k is 50%, 52% for 36/10k.
Also, there’s $750 in lease cash that applies for everyone on the Q5.

Hope that helps, good luck!
@delta