2019 Audi Q5 lease deal

Can someone confirm if this is a good deal? I’m having regrets on a deal I made on Saturday. I think it’s good but want confirmation. Thanks!

By the way the selling price includes a discount off MSRP + $4750 in Audi rebates/incentives.

Brian

Link to lease hacker calculator

1 Like

Lots of views, but no responses. Any thoughts from folks?

You’re asking for advice on a deal you’ve already done…Enjoy your car because you’re stuck with it regardless. BTW it’s pretty good.

I thought the only lease credits on a Q5 is either a $750 conquest or $1500 loyalty credit, is this for a 2019 Q5? Can you post a pic of your lease agreement, just black out personal info. Thanks!

I was looking and aggressive discount dealers were at 15% off before rebates. You did pretty good but may have left a few $ on the table if your in a big market. But under $500 for a P+ is a good deal.

The calculator inputs are a little confusing but $498 for 36/15 with $1600 DAS and no MSDs on a $52k unit is good. Could you have pushed for 15%? Yes possibly and MSDs would have saved you another $35-$40 a month but I wouldn’t sweat it.

Thanks for the confirmation. I feel good about the deal but was having second thoughts after. Your replies are reassuring.

The Audi incentives were a bit unexpected as they added up to $4750 ($1500 loyalty, $1500 move-up, $1000 AFS lease + $750 for something else I can’t recall). The move-up was because I was going from a Q3 to Q5.

They marked up the MF and you could have saved by doing MSD. Also, i hope you got Audicare for a 15k lease.

Great deal looking for same, what state is that?

1 Like

You must be registered here to solicit business.