2019 Audi Etron Prestige first time lease

Btw, loyalty I’m not elegible since it’s my first lease with Audi

You can’t get the Costco discount if you get the membership now

Gotcha! I’m thinking getting membership now in regards to the future (whenever I do decide to lease)

Do it, cheap tires, cheap gas, cheap food, do your grocery shopping their for a family to save a lot. Electronics are cheap, amazing return policy, volvo incentives, and the occasional other manufacturer.

3 Likes

Audi gilbert is not very good

1 Like

This was from Gilbert. It’s tough times, less dealer discount, less trunk money, things happen. I wouldn’t generalize during these times, if you have experience with them, that’s fair, but still, deals have happened.

1 Like

Good to know, thank you @Trato

Honestly, it almost feels as if dealers hide/keep you away from the incentives/rebates which I get, it’s real life…they’re trying to rip you off if you allow yourself…but knowing the little that I know thanks to this forum what should I do? Do I say to the salesperson “hey there’s such rebates and incentives nationally why aren’t I getting them”??

Yup fully aware. Ive dealt directly with them. Speaking from experience as always.

I’d go to Sam in BH

1 Like

Same. I tried with them over some txt messages couldn’t get them to budge under 830

1 Like

More than fair Trato, not doubting you, just presenting some facts.

@Ezamora87 I can’t comment on why they won’t discount, or won’t give you ‘all incentives’. The way I see it, they’re giving you the marketing allowance, but just not discounting the car steeply. 17% is a small target to hit, and you’re not going to get close in this economy. You can only be informed when negotiating, which is what we’re here for.

1 Like

Sam at BH? Is that in AZ also?

@Samaudibh CA Beverly Hills.

#(424) 281-5606

2 Likes

Gotcha! Thank you!

You forgot about the throngs of half-conscious mouth breathers crashing their carts into your ankles so they can beat you to the free samples of chia-scented organic applesauce.

Try @AutoCompanion. They offer around 10% off before incentives.

1 Like

Wrong side of the country. He is DC, and this is AZ. His is a premium+ looking at rv and msrp, and this is a prestige.

I can obtain prestige. At same discounts.

Hi there, that’s music to my ears! Same numbers? $11,500 Off pre-incentive?

10% off preincentive in Washington DC NoVa Area.