2019 Audi e-tron: October 2020 Status

Agreed w/@Leo73! We got both 2019 etrons (Prestige + PP+) from Sam. He’s the best! THANKS Sam.

2 Likes

If you want space for the e-tron, I’ll take the 745e off your hands :grin:

1 Like

what is the monthly payment?

Do you know how much is the allowance on 2021?

7500 EV credit , That’s all

1 Like
1 Like

What are the max MSD and what is the interior / exterior? Any Black / Black available?

Please look at the link for pictures . Max MSD are 10 payments

not worth it. was worth it when they were in the $300 range.

The good old days of $395 etrons are gone with the wind …

They had a great run

Agreed. I was seriously thinking about this. But you can lease a Model 3 SR+ for low $4xx/month which now with recent updates has 265 miles of range and autopilot and access to the supercharger network. A base etron is probably not nice enough to warrant equal lease. Maybe if it were a prestige lol

You’re comparing apples and oranges. If the model x leased for the same price then you would have a point.

the question is…is this a 75k car or a 45k car. def isnt a 75k car

1 Like

I don’t know what tesla and what e tron you’ve been sitting in

2 Likes

Good thing it starts at $69K?

You don’t like the car. We all get it.

Just cuz the msrp is $70k, Doesn’t mean it’s even in the same class as a model X. I agree it has a bigger trunk than a model 3, but in every way it’s inferior to a model 3 or Y. (Unless you get a prestige, where you get some nice features like massaging seats). There’s a reason these are discounted heavily. At a certain price point, it’s worth it as good lease deal. And to me that would be in the $400 or less range.

What’s your drive off on that model 3 at 400/month? Not saying the model 3 is not a good car just saying the cars are not comparable.

What’s the best deal you can get on a base etron right now? I think I saw 2020 etron in another thread for $450/month with $3k in drive off + $5000 in MSD. A model 3 is exactly the same without any MSDs. You’re getting better tech, better handling, acceleration, range, real OTA upgrades and autopilot at that price. You’re not getting any fun features on a base etron. You do get a slightly more usable trunk, so there’s somewhat of a trade off there. But anyway, depends what you want. If you just want the highest msrp car for the lowest payment, this is of course much better.

Some people want an ev with a luxurious interior, panels that fit, etc.

The Tesla offers a lot in some categories and is severely lagging behind in others.

3 Likes