2019 audi a5 sb deal feedback pls!

Dear friends would you please evaluate the following deal .Hoping to finalize in a day so would appreciate feedback:

Vehicle: 2019 A5 Sportback Premium Plus w Sline sport package,19" wheel pkg ,cargo ,box,ring beams and bang olofson audio
MSRP: 52015
Selling Price: 44415
MF: 0.00148
Residual : 56%
Term: 36 MTHS/36000 MI
Rebate:750
Down Payment :0
Sales Tax : 8.25%
msd:9
Due at signing : 6529.12 (518.27+80+980+4950)
mthly w tax: 518

Thanks for the time guys and would appreciate a prompt response !!

ZIP 94583

2 Likes

Seems you are getting base MF which is always desired…

Run a LH Calc and see if the numbers line up with the offer… are you doing max MSD

Actually looks like a very good deal considering these things typically lease horribly. I’d pull the trigger!

1 Like

Affirmitive on all. Thanks

thanks a lot

IMO this is a very good deal. Love the SBs. I’d add Audi care though and get 1% bump in RV.

What dealership is this, Audi Dublin?

and did you pull the trigger? Well done.

that deal didnt work … still trying a similar deal diff dealer . will re post after finalizing

Ok just signed this :slight_smile:
2019 A5 SB Ascari Blue w Sline , Optic black pkg, s wheel pkg
MSRP: 52915
Selling : 44299
Term:3/36
MF 0.00148
With 9MSDs new MF =0.00103

Drive off : 4725 (MSD TOTAL) + 1235 (tax/title/ reg/acquisition )

Monthly w tax 523.45

Happy to hear thoughts !!

3 Likes

cool color! :drooling_face:

I was talking to Concord but ended up with Fremont

Nice combo and price. I had a bad experience with Fremont earlier this year. I negotiated price for an A4 with similar configuration as yours online and over phone. Apparently the guy that I talked to lives in LA. When I went to Fremont for test drive and finalizing the deal, I had the start it from scratch. Wasted 1 hour there and got spammed text for the next 2 weeks. Every time I asked them whether they can meet my offer, they asked to drop by. Ended up getting the car from a local dealer with cheaper price.

This is a good deal on an A5 Sportback. Beautiful color!

1 Like

Agree on the “when can you come in? “ strategy . Extremely annoying . Had to waste all day there and even then they were unable to or unwilling to provide explanation of some of the math . Had it not been for the 16% off I’d have walked half way …
Definitely will be on my feedback to them/Audi corporate !

1 Like

The middle salesman (who was interfacing with the first salesman and GSM) told me that they were giving me free car wash for life as perk and yadi yada.

1 Like