2019 Atlas SE with Tech lease

Update…signing tomorrow…New MSRP 42,056…added the VW monster mats and prepaid maintenance for an extra 3 dollars a month. They couldn’t find my original vehicle, so agreed to split the difference with me. 425 a month…absolutely nothing due at signing! Done deal!

Hey guys,

We are looking for a second vehicle and I contacted several dealers about a VW Atlas. Here is the best quote I got on an Atlas SE with Tech package. Any advice? Can I do any better in any of the areas here? I thought it was ok but not great. One positive is that it is absolutely zero due at signing. Thanks in advance!

You’re close, double check the MF and push for another $500 off and you have a great deal. Do you qualify for partner program, that’ll give another $500. In PA will the 39mo force you to pay another years reg?

Unfortunately I do not have partner affiliation, he is checking with his manager now for the money factor. I’m not in a hurry so I can always push for the 500 and let them marinate. I am sure by the end of the month they will come calling. Being in the driver’s seat is a good feeling…I don’t need a second vehicle immediately. I can’t think of many other 3rd row SUV’s in that range, besides a Pilot. In our area, you see very few Atlas SUV’s…tons of Pilots though.

Dealer just replied money factor is 0.0201…I am double checking edmunds now.

You probably mean 0.00201 which is the equivalent of 4.82% APR and still way too high… The base MF is / should be .00151 (equivalent of 3.62% APR). Definitely work the dealer down on the MF.

Correct…that’s what I meant…so I should shoot for .0151? How much will that do for my payment? I am trying to see where I should come in at.

Thank you so much for the help! The new price with the adjusted money factor and my tier one credit came down to 421 a month. I just saved $741 thanks to Leasehackr!!!

Nice work, congratulations and enjoy the car!

Thanks! I will post pics when I get it next week. It is close to the infamous “1%” deal!