2019 All-new Ram 1500 Laramie $57k, $541 all included DAS first month

Got offered this deal although the discount was higher but MF jacked up adjusted the calculator so we have a better understanding of where it stands. Dealer refuses to do advertised discount with base MF and says this is the best they can do. I am new to Seattle area. Already knew CDJR dealers are not the best but this area is crazy. They don’t even bother to follow up if they think you are after a good deal! Not many Laramies on the forum and would be nice to have feedback.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 5’7”
MSRP: $57k
Monthly Payment: $489 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: first month
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: .00051
Residual: 52%
Incentives: 5000 ($4500 + $500 truecar)
Region: PNW
Leasehackr Score: 9.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

I did a 52k big horn diesel for 300 a month. At first blush your deal is not bad after factoring higher msrp and your negative equity. I think there may be room for slightly more discount.

This deal does not have any negative equity, in fact the reason dealer is jacking up money factor he said with my advertised price I’m hoping for the customer to bring a trade or buy financial products that they can make money on.
I’m also looking into big horns too but coming from BMW there will be so much to miss there.
Zip code also has a big factor here. same truck in Michigan has $4000 more rebates!
How much you think is left there to squeeze?
looks like some older inventory gets $1500 more rebates (not public but shows up in dealers system and they consider it as part of their dealer discount)