2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio RWD Nero & Sunroof - $349 - 24/12k - $1500 DAS

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio RWD Nero & Sunroof & Driver assist.

Worked on this deal for two days, walked away at a stalemate, we were 1k apart on sales price. I revisited the deal again, I had to throw 300$ down and they came down the rest. Done deal.

White exterior, red interior, Nero Edizione, with Sunroof.
Not exactly elated over the 16.65% reduction on MSRP before incentive, however the color combo with Nero under 50k was hard to find in socal.

Let me know if you think the deal below is mediocre, good, bad, sad, or great. Thanks.

MSRP: $45,590
Selling Price : $38,000 (16.65%)
Monthly Payment: $349
Drive-Off Amount: $1,500 (including 300$ down)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .000279
Residual: 60%
Incentives: 3,000 with NAR and Returning lease
Region: socal
Leasehackr Score: 10.0

4 Likes

Well, not as good as summer last year but decent considering current numbers.

Chrysler or Ally?

BTW anybody know how to figure out current Ally MF and RV? Or are they always the same as Chrysler?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Why was my question about which dealer spilt off and put into the landfill???

Ally. MF was demonstrated as 0.67% so I didn’t complain. RV I searched on these forums to figure out expectation. I was given 60% on my Giulia in 17’ with 24/12k So I expected the same or better.

1 Like

For us in Florida, this is an exceptional deal on a Stelvio and i’ve seen nothing like it here. Congrats!

2 Likes

Assuming OP’s already includes tax, his is a hair better at .00902% of MSRP, while yours in CA would be .00925%. But darned close.

Mine monthly is including tax, sorry for leaving that out.
Help me understand how eurocayman1 has a similar deal?
Payment after tax Approx 100$ more a month +$450 DOS
His deal is $2400 diff in payment he is approx 1k less on DOS that’s $1,400 more than my deal over 24 months. Still $58 a month more than mine when you break it down for a car that prob adds seat warmers in Florida.
However… He also posted Signed 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 24/10k $416+tax 1st pmt DAS $47xxx MSRP…
So assuming he is actually talking about this deal, it’s far worse with 10k miles (higher residual) and now states at 47k

I was just taking what he posted here (for whatever reason) at face value and calculated as a percentage of MSRP.

@Eurocayman1 I’m in central Florida. Can you give some more info on how/where you achieved that deal? I’d love to try replicating. Thanks!

1 Like

Sent you a PM

I am also in Central Florida and haven’t had much luck talking with the two local Alfa dealers, would you mind sharing some info on how/where with me as well? Thank you!

Sent you a PM

Which dealership In SoCal? I’m interesting in the same package and car.
Thanks

I m in north FL, can you please share me the dealer/deal info?

Sent you a PM

thanks so much

So I got a deal today same package but 1,000 down $499/month. I’m not sure what all the other numbers or what MF means but I also have a 2017 Mercedes-Benz coupe that I’m trying to trade in with three payments left of 576 that they would take for me… but I still would have to pay the disposition fee to Mercedes-Benz financial and the mileage that I’m going over right now which is $.25 per mile until the car arrives in 10 days… thoughts comments concerns?

Help me too!

I’d like also like to know which dealer this was…