2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Q4 ZERO DAS 417/mo+tx 47k Msrp Miami Florida

UPDATE 6/6/2020 PLEASE DON’T ask me to give you cash to make the deal happen. The deal is zero to me at signing and you pay Ally transfer fee, then take over the payments. That is it, no negotiation, i will keep the car otherwise.

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Q4 Gray over black leather
Currently 2800 miles on it
Pmt is $445 including Miami Dade Tax
16 months left on the lease, 20000 miles allowed total so you’ll have well over 1000 miles/month
$47640 MSRP with Nerro Package and Driver Assist and other packages, see the window sticker below.
Locate in Miami FL
ZERO cash to me, buyer pays transfer fee with Ally Bank
PM if interested.

Please add the DAS to the title.

1 Like

Changed DAS to zero! Let’s get this done!

Ally is allowing transfers again? I thought they put a hold on transfers until sometime in June??

“Please note that Ally is temporarily suspending lease transfers due to COVID-19. Effective May 17, 2019, the current Ally customer (lessee) must contact Ally to provide consent for the transfer and initiate the process. Once contact is initiated, the credit application form will be sent to the current Ally customer.”

Your deal is the reason why I couldn’t understand people would still pay more to lease a left over stelvio.

Signed 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI AWD - Misano Blue with Nero Package & Paddle Shifting!