2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD offer

Would like to know what you all think of an offer I have on a 2019 Afla Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD. Car has MSRP of $54,920. Dealer is showing me a sale price of $40k. Plus rebate of $3k. MF is 0.00054 and residual is 48% for 36/12k.

NOTE: Please realize that this deal is including rolling in my trade that has $5k negative equity. I am putting nothing down except the first payment.

I should be able to get another $1k rebate added on for FCA loyalty.

Payment is $530.69/mo that includes taxes

So you are carrying about $139/mo plus 1.29% rent for the negative (not the worst MF to be lugging that around). Back that out and you’re at an effective $392/mo?

If this is really 30% off pre-incentive it’s a deal.

Do you love this car? Can you see yourself driving it every since day of this lease until the negative is burned off in 3 years?

1 Like

Yes, if you back out that negative equity the deal is under $400/mo. Although, when I brought that idea up to the salesman he said “it will only save you $60/mo” which makes me think they are taking money from Peter to pay Paul. But even then, this seems like a great deal. I’ve been trying to work deals similar to this with BMW and Audi and I can’t get even close to this payment.

I do love the car.

Get the car. Its a great deal and a great car.

1 Like

Salesman just confirmed they will be able to add another $1k for the loyalty.

1 Like

Thanks jon1.

ld

I received a similar deal from a NY dealer for a leftover 2019 TI Lusso AWD with a $53k MSRP.

MSRP - 53,000
Rebate - 5,000
Discount - 6,800
Residual 24,858
Miles - 12,000 / year, 36 Mo.
Dealer is eating 4 $500 payments on another FCA vehicle.

Payment, 589.15 just first and DMV down. With taxes down (which I don’t want to do, payment is approximately $525.

Thoughts?

How do your rebates break down?? Do you know money factor? I think you could probably get a better deal, if my deal is anything to base it on. You can see my deal just above includes 8% Illinois sales tax. And I had $5k negative equity on my trade.

I have not pulled the trigger on my deal because I am making sure I get the payroll protection loan in my account before I move forward.

Waiting to get that information - no I was not given the money factor either. I think I could probably get a better deal as well, however I’m in NY where they’re known to be difficult in adhering to LH deals.

No doubt. I’ve dealt with two Alfa Dealers in the St Louis region on my deal, one was super easy and put their best offer out really quickly. The other was a huge pain in the ass and I was getting the runaround as if they were SUPER busy which I know they are definitely not. May need to look in surrounding areas and work a deal over phone/email.

Of course they will add another $1000 loyalty. No one is buying cars now, they know with the recession already here and millions out of work they want to take any deal possible. Damn do I wish I needed a lease now, i could have scored an unbelievable deal!!! Not like my lease now isnt an unbelievable deal but I think it would be really fun to play with the dealerships since they aren’t moving any cars right now!!!

1 Like

This has been discussed several times. A recession and global crisis doesn’t necessarily equal great deals. The dealers will most likely pull back on bigger discounts because they may not know how many cars they can sell going forward, they’ll try to maximize per unit profit. People are driving less and will most likely require less maintenance so service department will see a drop in customers as well.

Manufacturers will attempt to bolster some more incentives, but I don’t think it’ll be too aggressive or out of the norm relative to a particularly competitive quarter. Best deals to be had will most likely be after coronavirus pandemic has passed and the economy gets back on track towards recovery.

The recovery is where money and deals are made.

As much as I want to agree I have to disagree. What this economy is going through now is something the world has never ever witnessed before. So anything that you have seen done during past recessions and slowdowns just toss it out the window, nothing has ever brought the economy to a halt like we are seeing now. Unemploymentis going to skyrocket and car sales which topped at 17 million a year is going to drop to levels we havent seen in many many years. …I’m seeing 84 months 0% interest on GM
Hyandai is offering even more deals while honda is offering $1000 incentives. Many luxury car companies haven’t chimed in yet but they will be soon and this recession reaches all class levels.

Check out this from Hyundai

Hyundai’s Assurance Job Loss Protection will make up to six months of payments for new Hyundai owners who lose their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To qualify, they must have purchased or leased their vehicles between March 14 and April 30 through Hyundai Capital, and they must suffer the job loss between now and the end of December.

In addition, Hyundai is offering zero-percent financing and three months of deferred payments on a variety of new Hyundai vehicles purchased through April 30.

I think you can do better, tbh. Expand your search some b/c most dealers are doing shipping now due to C19.

I’d give @AlfaFTW a holler.

Did you take the deal?

Second time I was offered a different car:
MSRP of almost $54k
Rebate of $5,000 including loyalty of $1,500
Discount of $7,500
Eating 3 payments of an FCA lease totaling $1,550

36/12 with fees of $800 DAS and first month a payment of $539.

I asked if that was their final number and they said it was.

MJA,
I didn’t take the deal because I wanted to sell my trade in private party, which I did last week. The AWD Ti I was buying is gone, but they have a 2019 RWD Ti Sport with this offer

MSRP of $50,440
Sale Price $39,997
Rebate $4500 (includes loyalty)

36/12 with only first payment due @ signing $448.69

I feel like they are holding some $$ back because when I had my trade in the deal they gave me a sales price on the same car of $38,800. He keeps giving me BS reasons for the payment not matching the calculator. Between that and it being a color I am not 100% excited about, I am just going to pass for now. I have an older Jeep I am driving and I keep working different lease deals, figure at the end of this month I should be able to squeeze a good deal out of someone.

Yes, it’s annoying.

The one I originally inquired about is now gone, the GM is talking me into taking this one. All in all he’s holding off at a firm 14% discount. I find it hard to believe that’s the best he can do. I was quoted on a separate leftover 2019 A4 almost 23% off.

I’d be interested in potentially getting a 2020 that is cheaper, I really don’t need a $54k car. He is adamant that regardless of another car being $6,000-7,000 cheaper in MSRP, the numbers will be higher.