2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport 32/12k 344$ plus tax. 2500$ down includes wear and tear

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to transfer the lease on my 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport. I had it since 05/29/2019, the car has 3980 miles currently. It comes with the wear and tear package which includes scratches up to 5000$ including damage to wheels or tires, you can basically return the car with flat tires Please read full terms in the photo), it also includes up to 400$ worth of excess miles( rate is 20 cents per excess mile) . The car is in pristine condition except for a tiny curb rash on the lip of one of the wheel, you will have to look for it to see it( please see photo). Lease is through Ally financials so there is no disposal fees upon lease return. Buyer pays transfer fee. The car is located in San Diego. Please feel free to ask any question.
Thanks

Update: it looks like Ally bank doesn’t allow lease transfer during the first 6 months. so I will have to wait till December.

Sweet Ride. Love the color combination. Enjoy the new ride.

1 Like

New ride? :thinking:

Why are you getting rid of it, if you don’t mind me asking?

I leased a second car (BMW I8 Roadster). My initial plan was to daily drive the Alfa and drive the Roadster on weekends, but I fell in love with the Roadster and I found it very comfortable for every day drive. I still love the Alfa Romeo, it pushes 1 g lateral acceleration, better than any regular BMW or Mercedes but it’s hard to share the love and I’m keeping the I8.

1 Like

Drove one of these. It was pulling around a 6 second 0-60 time…thought it was really similar to the Volvo S60 T6. I am surprised about the 1g. Isn’t that what a Quadrifoglio should do?

The quad is capable of 1.17 G

I wonder how much tires are left :smiley:

More than 90% thread left. The car has less than 4000 miles, was driven mostly on the highway. Never tracked. Spirited driving probably accounts for few hundred miles out of the 4k.

How much is the monthly payment including tax for you? I am also located in San Diego so this would be a cool pickup for me in December. How many months are left on the lease? Thanks!

1 Like

It’s 370$ including tax. It will have 30 months left on December. You are welcome to come over and check the car and test drive it. I live in Del Cerro or I can drive to you if you are within 10-15 miles drive.