SOLD.,,2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport 28 months@1050 miles per month 344$ plus tax. 1500$ down

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to transfer the lease on my 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport. I had it since 05/29/2019, the car has 6200 miles currently.
The car is in excellent condition.
I am asking for 1500$ down to cover some of the down payment I had to put to get this low payment( paid 3000$)
Residual price 21860$
Months remaining 28

Lease is through Ally financials so there is no disposal fees upon lease return. Buyer pays transfer fee. The car is located in San Diego. Please feel free to ask any question.
Thanks

Updated mileage

![image|281x500]((upload://ytSVzVOo5vjBN5C6UU5WFjUfzhR.jpeg)

2 Likes

Sweet Ride. Love the color combination. Enjoy the new ride.

1 Like

New ride? :thinking:

Why are you getting rid of it, if you don’t mind me asking?

I leased a second car (BMW I8 Roadster). My initial plan was to daily drive the Alfa and drive the Roadster on weekends, but I fell in love with the Roadster and I found it very comfortable for every day drive. I still love the Alfa Romeo, it pushes 1 g lateral acceleration, better than any regular BMW or Mercedes but it’s hard to share the love and I’m keeping the I8.

1 Like

1 Like

Drove one of these. It was pulling around a 6 second 0-60 time…thought it was really similar to the Volvo S60 T6. I am surprised about the 1g. Isn’t that what a Quadrifoglio should do?

The quad is capable of 1.17 G

I wonder how much tires are left :smiley:

More than 90% thread left. The car has less than 4000 miles, was driven mostly on the highway. Never tracked. Spirited driving probably accounts for few hundred miles out of the 4k.

How much is the monthly payment including tax for you? I am also located in San Diego so this would be a cool pickup for me in December. How many months are left on the lease? Thanks!

2 Likes

Mileage was updated.

1 Like

Down payment reduced to 1500$.
The car has carbon fiber spoiler and some other tasteful carbon fiber accessories and they are included with the car!
The car comes with Ally’s SmartLease program, which gives the lessee $5k of damage protection covering everything including wheels and tires at turn in.

Very interested let’s DM

1 Like

The car is still available. Mileage is updated.

Any idea what the lease transfer fee is? I would be interested in taking over w/o your down payment. LMK

Thank you for your interest but that will not work for me unfortunately. Transfer fee is 595$

So you are looking for a $1,500 deposit plus $595 transfer fee? What is the total monthly payment including tax? How much was your Cap cost reductions. How much did you pay for the car after discounts?

Looks like you live near me (at least the pictures in the mall near Trader Joes/TJ Max and CVS).

1 Like

No problem. If you change your mind let me know.

1 Like