2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Base Nero Package RWD + Tire insurance ($322 + Tax) $0 Down!

I Love this car but I’m moving to NYC and do not need a car while I’m there.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Base Nero Package RWD
Alfa Roso (Red) Exterior paint & black interior color

MSRP: $42,040
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $371.67 + Tax
Monthly Payment (After $1000 Incentive): $321.67 + Tax
Months Remaining: 30

Current mileage: 4200
Maturity mileage: 32526
Effective miles per month: 922
Maturity date: 02/09/23

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): N/A
Incentive provided: $1500

Financial institution: Ally
Transfer fee: $595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

• Mint/Like-New condition.
  • Tire package (get new tires for free, $0 deductible)
  • Nero blacked out the package - includes the 19-inch rims, red brake caliber, blacked-out mirror caps, grille, exhaust tips, etc.
  • Apple Car Play
  • Sirus XM radio package with 6 months left on the free trial.

Video: https://youtu.be/ZkpEuEdi51E

Photos:

1 Like

Is anyone interested, any thoughts? :slight_smile:

May want to try SwapALease. I think car demand is just down overall.

It’s a little pricey for what it is. A few months ago I could have got one from the dealership for 0 down 0 drive off and $400 a mo. including Los Angeles tax. This was for a fully loaded ti sport model… well over 50k. And they were begging me to take it.

I’d consider offering an incentive to move this.

2 Likes

@Palpatine I’ve rarely seen a deal that good on a sport in LA, at least when I was buying it. This was also $0 drive offs. Did you have loyalty or conquest? I would’ve been at $330ish with those but I didn’t have either.

Just picked up another $42XXX MSRP base Giulia w Nero and Driver assist static. 24/10k lease w conquest came out to $320 inc. OC tax w first month DAS. Second the incentive, at least while the 2019s are still around to be had w solid discounts.

@alfa1 Yes, actually it was with loyalty as my wife currently has a Pacifica (which is through Ally). I think that was a $1600 discount. This was for a .36/10… in December so maybe they were being a bit more aggressive then. Good luck.

Hi, sent you a DM.

$1000 incentive added. New monthly payment = $340.42/mo + tax!

Still available? Interested.

Yes, it is still available. DMing you.

Are you offering $1000 incentive and to pay the transfer fee?

Just the $1000 incentive. You will have be responsible for paying the transfer fee, it’s $595

Hello, is this still available?
Could you possible incentivize to lower the monthly payment?
Thanks!

Hi there, yes it’s still available. I added a $1000 incentive bringing the price down to $340/mo +tax and $0 down.

Bumping this, still available.

Added a $1500 incentive! Price down to $322/month!

how many miles per month are remaining?

922 miles/month

Hey im interested, I keep messaging you on swapalease, you sent your phone number but it blocks all the numbers. Ill ask another question for pictures can you type your number out in words please? Or an email address so I can contact you. Im in the LA area.