2020/2021 Alfa Romeo Deals 9k off remaining 2020's MUST GO)

Hi all, I am looking to lease a 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia, and need to find what the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any), 36/15k,. Zip 02882.

#'s are updated for december guys!

Hi, I am not sure if you saw my post: Hi all, I am looking to lease a 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia, and need to find what the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any), 36/15k,. Zip 02882.

If you did, where do I find those numbers?

Hi! New user from Texas here. Would this one be in the Christmas sale too? https://www.alfaromeofiatoffortworth.com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2018-Alfa+Romeo-Stelvio-b4fd5e910a0e0ae96a2fe74286c4fcf7.htm

@ageremia71 Check the Edmunds forums. Here’s a link to get started

Are these 18s or 19s? Sorry just looked up stock numbers … all 18s right?

Might shoot you some Movies series world other stock numbers, if you could give me some quote based on the terms I need.

Thanks.

1 Like

I have both 18’s and 19’s

Any Stelvio lease deals for NYC area? 12k/24

Yes I’ll lease all over the U.S.!

2 Likes

Just closed on a deal with Preston for my 2018 Giulia Sport. He’s a genuine guy and he will not waste your time. He will try his best to negotiate with you so if anyone is in the market for an Alfa Romeo, give him a shot.

P.S I’m loving the car. Hope to do business with you again in the future.

1 Like

Thanks again for your business, Likewise! Enjoy the Alfa!

1 Like

PM sent to you AlfaFTW

Hi Alfa, any lease deals going on for Nor cal , i am in the bay area and looking at the stelvio.

Pm sent to you AlfaFTW also

Mods can you edit this individuals personal info out? I don’t think they’d want the whole world to have this.

1 Like

Updated numbers for January, Happy New Years Guys!!

2 Likes

They look exactly the same in the edit.

Any stelvio deals with pricing including shipping to NYC?

Hi I’m new from San Diego, is there any great deals for giulia 2018 this month for the area. Looking to get one.
Thanks

x2, I’m in OC but close enough