2019 ACURA RDX w/TECH PACKAGE msrp $41,595,36 month lease, 7500mi, $1, 200 DAS

*This deal is for a… *
2019 Acura RDX withTech Pkg

If you are interested in purchasing this automobile by the 31st of this Month please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Southern California Residents Only.
$41,595 MSRP
36 months
$1,200 DAS
22,500 miles of 36 month (NEED more miles just ask)
$445.00 plus tax
Includes loyalty, incentives and rebates for leasing. Must qualify.

MF .00200
Residual 59%

Any BUYER interested, you must email me as I’m not on here 24/7. Socal residents only for this particular deal. Fee is worked a little different for Leasehackr clients. 1% of the MSRP up to $49,999. $50,000 MSRP or higher, 1.50% fee for any Leasehackr deal. I will save you a lot of time and stress not to mention MONEY! Delivered to your place of business or home.

For any other manufacturers, I will be more than happy to help or at least point you in the right direction. Pick one (or two in some cases) car and when you are ready to buy and email me. I’m not a salesman (Not that there is anything wrong with that). I am your advocate. You and I are on the same team here as it isn’t me against you! I will always do my best but sometimes my best isn’t good enough. I will try to get the best deal and work hard for you.

I need your help!
I am getting questions like "What’s your best deal on a BMW X5? My answer is “I have no clue” I need to know all the particulars to do the best and quickest job for you. You must email me after our first interaction. I NEED AMMO from you. I need to know the exact version and MSRP car you are looking at. I need to know where you live. I need your name I’m not a Retail dealership where you can say whats the best price for your Mercedes CLA. That’s not what I do. I will get the best price but need info! Again, it’s you and I on the same team. I’m here to take care of everything for you, with you. All I need is the info from you. If you have been in contact with dealerships you need to tell me which ones as we don’t want too many chefs in the kitchen. No reason to hide anything from me as I’m here for YOUR best interest. All of that cost you nothing UNTIL you take delivery of your new car! Thank you.

Michael
Your Auto Advocate

www.facebook.com/yourautoadvocate

www.yourautoadvocate.net

$41,595 MSRP for this ACURA RDX.
Selling price $36,000 for a 36 month lease!
See above deal.

Hi do you have anything for the a-spec in April?

Has there been any changes to this vehicle for the month of May?