2019 Acura RDX Tech

Thank you! They are not budging on the dealer fee unfortunately.

I think its a decent deal, but i think i will check out the qx50. Sales manager came out to quick talk me gold watch, fancy perfume and all!

It’s not a decent deal on any planet. You can get an RX or MDX for that outrageous price you were quoted

Thanks to all for the feedback. I did close the deal with significantly less money up front, but for same monthly payment.

In the end it was:

$1170.00 Acq., tax, tag and reg.

$530/month tax in.

36/10,000

Oh man, I have a FWD advance quote for mid 4’s a month 0 down 1st month including va tax for 36/15…

No inception costs? acq fee or tag and reg?

what was msrp on the advance?

I also put no money down, but did have to pay acq, tag and registration.

I take delivery on the 28th. I have signed everything but could possibly revert.

south florida by the way.

Gotta ask yourself why he was so enthusiastic to you.

Congrats on the ride.

Didnt finalize the deal with that particular dealer, opted for another one.

now im concerned that jalop_special has this significantly lower quote and that i was taken for a ride. :thinking:

On a 2019? 2020202020

There is always acq fee and ect, it is probably rolled in.
$560 per month for 43k msrp is a lot however it is a brand new car so there won’t be amazing deals on it.

It was not so subtlely hinted above that your quote was high.

1 Like

yes on a 2019. 2020202020202

I know your is 2019, make sure @JalopSpecial is talking about 2019.

I’d wait a bit like the end of the year because the 2019 RDX just arrived on dealer lots.
My dealer won’t budge below MSRP. He adds more cost by putting on a side sticker for junk…

1 Like

Oh 18’ my bad was rushed when I responded didn’t take a second. My apologies. Enjoy your 19’

Lucky to get anything off of msrp on these. My wife test drove one couple of weeks ago before we picked up a 2018 MDX, and they said they can’t knock anything off of msrp. My wife didn’t like the way it drove anyways - too fast.

I really, really hope you didn’t fall for that trick and that you told them to please remove those items.

I went with a different dealer, the one we got did not have the added items.

whew. what a relief. almost had a cow.

it is fast for sure.

1 Like