2019 Acura RDX lease thoughts?

For That amount of money get a 2018 x3 m40i way more car for they money.

A broker has one listed here on lease hacker link below

1 Like

It’s slightly disingenuous to compare. That has loyalty applied, plus the drive offs need figured into an effective payment. In the end it’s way over $550, and if one isn’t in the area it’s way way over or even impossible.

Yes, I want to watch my attitude.

disingenuous okay :joy:
he is paying drive offs in his quote $1,132.50
if he does not qualify for loyalty $1250 conquest is $750.

A $40k fwd 272 hp rdx with tech package for $525 month
A $60k awd 355hp x3 m40i pretty loaded for around $550 a month
which one would you chose lol its not even a fair comparison.
There have been multiple deals posted for 18 x3 m40i in the past month defiantly not impossible especially considering my18 lease support ends this month.

Lol he replaced a CX-5 as well. A Stelvio should be possible at $450 or less with normal driveoffs. QX50 as well if you do MSDs. A loaner GLC?

Check on Honcker to see if there are any deals in your area.

Why not try and hack a BMW X2 while they’re so cheap? If you decide it isn’t for you, it’s very easy to get transfer a good BMW lease

how quickly do you need the car? the '19 RDX rolled out in June/July, so its possible the '20 comes out around the same time frame. might start to see decent deals on '19’s when that happens.

My current lease expires in 2-3 weeks.

Any luck on the RDX lease? I’m also looking now in Socal 90277.

The lowest offer I have gotten so far is 900 drive off + 474 monthly including tax.

Hey… which dealer… MSRP? 36/10K?

AutoNation Acura Stevens Creek. Yes, 36/10k.

What did you get finally? Any progress on the RDX?

I got the RDX - 900 drive off and 474/month… 36/10K

Hey @ankurvsoni - could you share your contact at Stevens Creek Acura? Looking to pick up the same car - FWD with tech package.

Raymond Pezzi

thank you!

is this for Base or Tech ?

Technology