March 2019 Acura RDX AWD Base - $385 + tax w/ Conquest/loyalty Rebate (First month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) - NY/NJ/PA/CT - NO FEE

, , ,

RDX’s are finally starting to get a little better. The deal here requires conquest (Honda, Lexus RX, Audi Q5 ONLY) or loyalty, which is the $1k taxable rebate listed in the calculator. College grad is an additional $500 taxable. Pick-up in NJ. Other trims available. PM for more details. I could not find a Monroney sticker for it, so key features listed below. All colors are available. No fee through the end of February!

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura RDX Base AWD
**MSRP: $40,295
**Monthly Payment: $385+tax
**Drive-Off Amount: first month, bank, plates, doc, tax
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .0020
**Residual: 60% +1 to residual for 7500 miles
**Available Incentives: conquest/loyalty included, college grad an additional $500
**Region: NY / NJ / PA / CT
**Leasehackr Score: 8.7
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

5 Likes

Currently on a 2016 RDX advance with lease end in June. This is the best deal that I have seen on the 19 RDX by far because deals have been pretty much non existent due to the popularity. Thinking of pulling the trigger in march, september or end of year.

Yes, they have been difficult to do because the program has been so weak. Hopefully, the February numbers i posted get a couple of hackers a new ride!

Wait you’re saying your lease ends in June but you’ll pull the trigger in Sept, or later? Isn’t that after the current lease is up?

Hey hey no thread hijacking just because your team sucks this year.

Lol I’m trying to get him to lease from you and now lol!

Not even sure what to make of this season. But zibanejad killed us the other night…

@aronchi, wasn’t the graduate $750 till last month or December ? I noticed on their website that its $500. But has something changed or maybe Im confused with some other brand.
I know lexus has been $750

Good question, always thought it was 500

Yeah im wondering the same. I thought honda and toyota were $500 and their luxury brands were an additonal $250

I always thought lexus was 1k.

Negative sir its 750

I was planning on extending the lease month to month until I got a good deal…

March price drop!

Can you pm me with qoute for rdx with tech? I’m coming from infiniti.

@aronchi is it possible to do NC registration? Also can you ping me the AWD base and AWD tech lease details for March? I currently have a Honda, assume that it can be used as conquest.

there is no conquest on infiniti for rdx. see first post.

no, please see title above referencing states where this can be done.

What are the new March numbers?

Check the first post in this thread, as well as the title.

Didn’t he say price drop for March? 1st post says Feb numbers I believe.