2019 Acura MDX Base Lease

Hi all,

Curious what you think of this deal.

Lease plan: 36 month / 10k miles

MDX FWD base
MSRP: $45,295
Discount: ($9,300) — $7,500 appears to be passing the dealer’s rebate through, but there is apparently $1,800 on top
Loyalty rebate: ($1,000)
Accessories: $898.75
Lease price: $35,893.75
56% residual
MF: 0.00275
No down payment
NC sales tax is, I think 3%
Cost: $520/mo with $520 down

To get to this cost, some research with the calculator suggests there are additional fees of $1,618.50* between acquisition / documentation / government fees. So first, any idea if this is a reasonable number?

*The number isn’t on the lease sheet, but this is what seems to generate to the $520/mo in the leasehackr calculator.

Second, any ideas where I should bargain? I assume I can get the MF down to .00225 and that I can wipe out at least some of the accessories. But after that? Do the “additional fees” seem thick? Should it be possible to improve beyond the $1,800 discount from MRSP? Finally, any other levers I should try to pull?

Thanks for any insight!

That discount is very small considering you have loyalty applied on top of the huge manufacturer to dealer incentive.

Looks pretty mediocre. 10-12% seems to be doable pre-incentive. What are the $900 in accessories?

The accessories are: window tint (350), door edge film (50), rear bumper applique (50), nitrogen (50), and ELO connection (400). I’m looking to get rid of most/all of these.

Glad to hear there should be room on the pre-incentive discount. Will see what I can do!

I have seen in other posts on here recently that loyalty also gets you a .00215 base MF.