2019 Acura ILX Premium A-Spec

Hey guys just got an offer for a 2019 Acura ILX Premium A-Spec. Dealer asking for $328 a month with 1k down + DMV, 1st month and registration. With a DAS of $2273.72. I’m sending y’all a screen shot. Please let me know if I’m getting burned or not. Thanks.

MF - .00209
Residual - 53%

That’s a lot of money for a generation old Honda civic

1 Like

Look at this link and then adjust for your local taxes:
Acura numbers

Looks like with that much down and presuming a residual of 53% and a money factor of .00215, the payment should be under 300 a month.

I’d ask them the money factor and what makes up the discount amount. I’ve seen lots of Acura dealers offering up to 4300 in discounts. You’re getting 5681 but paying that back and then some in down payment.

Edit: How much do your DMV and registration run?

Yeah. I figured it was off, my offer was $300 with $0 down and willing to pay DMV + Registration. Cars been at the lot for 120 days and offered to take it same day. But dealer seems to not budge so on to the next. Thanks for the input.

Not sure what the current lease incentives/rebates are, but we leased ours for 299/mo before tax and before rolling in negative equity in an older lease. $1K DAS

Literally a 2013 Honda Civic with an Acura badge.

Look at a TLX Tech package. The lease is much better. You can get $12,100 off MSRP. I’m finalizing a 36mo 15k yr lease. MSRP $37,695
$335 Due at signing $335 per month includes Acura Loyalty and pull ahead program. $1750 taxable rebates.

Yeah I think I’ll look into the TLX. Thank you for the input. Much appreciated.

I’m looking for this same car too.

Let me know if you find a deal on a TLX.

Maybe we get a deal by getting 2 cars.

ILX has been getting bad reviews for years. Check out TLX much better bang for the buck