2019 accord sport lease details

Hey hackrs, heres what I signed today. Thanks for everything, I learned a lot from this forum.
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Honda Accord sport 1.5 liter red
MSRP: $28411 Sell price 23639
Monthly Payment: $307
Drive-Off Amount: $785
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00056
Residual:60
Incentives:loyalty 750 even though I didnt own a honda previously
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score:7.5 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Honda&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=28311&sales_price=25678&months=36&mf=.00056&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Seems like I could of done better, can someone tell me where I got bamboozled so I can achieve a better deal next time

Shafted on 53% residual value.

Thanks man I think I’m gonna try to take it back

1 Like

Try to take it back for what? It’s not a bad deal and you already drove it off the lot, just enjoy the car for the next 3 years.

1 Like

Yes because RV is negotiable :roll_eyes: good lord.

OP you got shafted on the Clear Shield BS. No take backs. Enjoy the car.

2 Likes

This deal isn’t bad at all. You could have spent a long-ass time to save another $5-$7 a month if you wanted a gold medal in deal-shopping. There is $750 lease cash AND $750 loyalty cash so that is where the $750 came from. If you had a Honda and were eligible then it would have been $1500 total. Enjoy the vehicle!

Edit: Next time ask them to remove the cost of the accessories - even if that costs get added back into the sales price with the monthly payment being the same. That is how I create most of my lease deals for internet customers.

1 Like

You’re trusted? 15/28=53% not 60%

60% residual on $28,411 is $17,046. In the lease agreement it says $15,181. Nearly $2,000 fleeced. I wouldn’t be happy.

Wtf are you talking about? They can’t change the residual, the contract would be immediately rejected if they even tried. Obviously the RV in his post was wrong. No Accord has an RV of 60% :rofl:

1 Like

OP said 60%! Roll your eyes at him if it’s wrong.

OP also paid $449 for “clear shield” plus tax plus rent charge and thinks he can just return the lease he signed so prolly not the best source of intel.

1 Like

Nice car. I got the Accord Sport 2.0t with ~$31k MSRP with roughly the same drive-off as yours for $345/mo for 15k miles/yr and 12k/yr was ~$325/Mo. I haven’t posted my deal details yet. Since your MSRP is under 30k, your overage miles are prob 15 cents whereas mine are 20 cents a mile. I got some good quotes for the 1.5 Sport but the 2.0t engine is a rocket :rocket:.

Thanks all for the replies. I definitely learned alot through this process since it was my first lease. 60% residual was the pre-populated amount on the calculator. We learn from our mistakes.

Classic broker right here.

2 days here in cali

There’s no cooling off period in CA.

2 Likes

Not many states have a cooling off period, either way it’s not a bad deal.

I scored my brother a same msrp accord sport for 299/ month with 899 DAS and that is a Honda store that is part of my dealer group.

Enjoy the ride for the next 3 years!

What? You can’t take it back even if you wanted to which is why I said just enjoy the car…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like