2019 Accord LX 36/10 $260+tax and $650 DAS (1st months, DMV, dealership fee)

I think this is just to confirm that Honda’s don’t lease well even with a decent discount of 12%

2019 Honda Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $24,640
**Selling Price: $21,497
**Monthly Payment: $260+tax ($276 w CT tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $650 (FMP $276, DMV $300, Dealership $75)
**MSD:$0

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10
**MF:0.00118
**Residual:59% ($14,537)

**Region:NY
**Leasehackr Score:7.9

1 Like

:rofl: yeah…

Is there really no lease cash on any trim anymore? Man you really missed the boat on these.

is this the bare skeleton LX, or does it have any additional package? im in TX and im trying to get this payment(sadly)

I’m waiting for “pm me the dealer”

Link please :upside_down_face:

Jeeze…$276 a month for a bone stock LX and that’s with 10k miles… :man_facepalming:

Shouldn’t the MMC 2020 Accord be coming out this fall? Usually Honda likes to give the Accord a mild mid model change/refresh after 2 yrs of a new model.

I was able to pickup a 19’ Accord Sport 1.5t 36/15 0 down & 1st months payment only. $285 including tax, the day of I was going to sign for a different deal and I got a call back from family friend with this offer(he won’t be able to replicate deal). . I spent about a month researching here and all the dealers in a 40 mile radius from me.

Me? I didn’t miss anything:) Still enjoying my $250 Tacoma and $320 QX60.

This is the deal I just became aware of and decided to post since I’ve seen recently were questions about mainstream brands:)

This was for someone who wanted midsize sedan from good brand:) Kia and Hyundai were frowned upon.

In TX you have to deal with taxes on full price of the car so can’t really compare.

Yeah, sad numbers but the funniest part was that many other dealerships around wanted about $1k to $1,5k more for this same car.