2019 A Class Lease

I’m really not sure why he even came on here, sounds like she would have gotten whatever she’s wants.

4 Likes

On the contrary, I’m very glad that mine weren’t.

IMHO this is right up there with the Accord Hybrid post.

3 Likes

Or, to put it another way, that the poster didn’t care one way or another what they were going to pay.

2 Likes

16yos insisting on overpriced new luxury cars and parents granting their wish without as much as a shrug…seems like some sort of “late-stage capitalism” thing that will lead to all of us German car enthusiasts getting sent to the gallows when the proletariat rises up.

1 Like

lol you’re so right.

I was pretty sad when I got handed down my moms Toyota Camry for high school and then college. That is until my bumper got hit twice in the parking garage and I was consistently forced to park in small spots with sh*t drivers around me. That’s when I started appreciating my dads wisdom to hand me a car I didn’t have to worry about. I could total the car and it wasn’t as big a deal as one scratch on a new Benz. As a kid you want these things but it quickly wears off and you appreciate not having as much responsibility at a young age.

2 Likes

Eeeeek

$540? For an A class? With 7500 miles a year which you know isn’t enough…

1 Like

I love how easy it is to trigger some people. Keep up good work OP. Post som’ mo’.

Sorry, obsessedwithleasing, You are WRONG…there was no such objective…I just asked for some feedback on what could be a reasonable number. I don’t need any sympathy. I understand folks on this forum are leasing Gurus. Instead of posting whether that was a OK deal or not, we are going off the chart here. I am fine with closing the the thread but I want to clarify the intent.
Regards.

You didn’t shop quotes around. You took the first deal you got. You maybe got 3k off in discount, which isn’t bad… but honestly we all knew it wasn’t going to lease well and it’s simply not the best deal you could have gotten for your daughter since you’re the one that’s paying…

At the end of the day you didn’t care how much you paid so long as your daughter got what she wanted. I hope she enjoys the ride, it’s an alright car.

1 Like

I DID shop around…4 dealerships, pretty much 580/month 2800 inceptions. Finally got 2500 off the msrp and 500 fleet discount from my company…

You did not tell us you shopped around.

Regardless, my sentiment remains. Just not a strong deal because of the factors mentioned in other posts.

You shopped the car not the deal and unfortunately that usually leads to some so/so deals. The teen wants what the teen wants, though!

See you back here in three years. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to play devils advocate here. Sometimes cars are just not hack worthy. And there’s nothing wrong with getting a car that can’t be hacked if that’s what you really want. There’s also nothing wrong with buying nice things. I actually find it more expensive that someone knows there is a deal, the car could have been hacked and then goes and spends more than others. See any thread on a 330 that went for 300-400 in the past month.

I will be back in December when my 2017 GLS550 lease gets closer to end with a pull ahead option…talk then…

How much are you paying on that lease?

You should check in with this broker if you haven’t signed the deal yet

He signed already, I believe.

Done done and done…

Deal is done…just beating a dead horse at this point with piling on.