2019 640i GT xDrive $80.7K $416 monthly $2950 MSDs ($3150 on deposit with BMW FS) + Transfer Fee

TRANSFERRED 8/30

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 640i GT xDrive

MSRP: $80,685
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $416
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided:

Current mileage: 13185
Maturity mileage: 24716
Effective miles per month: 850+
Maturity date: 9/24/21

MSD due (if any): $2950 ($3150 Paid to FS)
Cash due (if any): $0* *TBD if there is a proration needed
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $200 MSD Reduction = extra $200 return on MSD cash

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 ($100 Non-refundable Credit Application/$400 Transfer Fee if approved)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

7/28 UPDATE - Spoke with BMW FS just now. They are estimating 4-6 weeks to complete transfer once process started. They said it was 2+ weeks pre-COVID. I have paid account for period 7/24 through 8/23. If transferred after my 8/24 payment pulls, I’ll require prorated monthly payment to me for the days during that month after 8/24 that transferee takes possession of car.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Very Good used condition, no accidents, no interior damage, no wheel scuffs, P Zeros all exceed lease turn in specs.

Leased as Punched Demo (4685 miles) from Passport BMW in September 2019. Dark Graphite Metallic/Black Leather. Very well optioned GT with M-Sport, 20” Staggered M Wheels, HK Sound, Multi-Contour Seats, Premium Package, Driving Assistance Plus, etc…

Estimating 200-250 additional miles may be driven from now to 8/24 payment due date - if not assigned before.

Photos: Will post

4 Likes

I edited the payment in the title to align with post.

:bat:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m from New York Can this be transferred out of state?

I will be checking with BMW FS today on out of state transfers and will update the post on eligibility.

Bmwfs can transfer out of state. I just did NY to Washington DC.

Good deal for a nice car w a solid build.

This should go quick.

2 Likes

Solid deal. Someone snag this

Fantastic! Beautiful car @surf2day.

@spockvr6 this car is all you

1 Like

Solid deal for someone. Good luck!

Message sent

Wow, nice spec, nice deal! A good alternative to a 540i, etc

Great spec and beautiful car. This should be gone today.

WOW. This is a phenomenal deal. What part of S. Florida?

It was gone yesterday :slight_smile: The OP marked it pending yesterday.

1 Like