2019 530e M-sport deal help

Sale price can be marked up yes but they can’t misrepresent the MSRP itself.

they didn’t have car there so they said they have to pull it from the port…

since i didn’t see a vin# or anything on this build sheet i wasn’t sure if it was for that car.

2019 530e M-Sport

this is the post i started with… so if all this has been negotiated the MSRP should match correct?

Sorry idk how to link my other thread.

Cody answered the question:

They can sell for whatever they want, but the MSRP is the MSRP.

If you believe it is being marked up, just go to the manufacturer’s website and build it to spec to see the MSRP.

Ok sounds good… so then there should be no problem… thanks @jananth1 @gc2a @Cody_Carter @212hackr

A 530e for over sticker? Time to move on, you’re in the most competitive bmw market in the country, that dealer is smoking crack. And your other post shows a discount so this is a weird post.

@joeblogs i was just asking if a dealer could mark up MSRP… and then i put the deal i was getting… and i attached the build sheet… the reason i had the concern was because thats what i negotiated but got a build sheet with no info. So just wanted to make sure the MSRP couldnt be marked up.

Just make sure you look at the window sticker before signing the paperwork, make sure it matches what you’ve negotiated, the msrp will not be printed on the lease contract

I will thanks @joeblogs