2019 530e Loaded, 22 Months, 25K miles remaining, Effective $385/month + $3,000 in DAS + Refundable $3,150 in MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 530e Loaded with Convenience, Premium and Executive Packages, 19" 635 wheels, Alpine White with Black Dakota Leather

MSRP: $61,810
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $385
Effective monthly payment: $520 (effective monthly payment includes cash due below)

Current mileage: 5,170
Maturity mileage: 30,326
Effective miles per month: 1,143
Maturity date: 8/31/22

MSD due (if any): $3,150
Cash due (if any): $3,000

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in pristine condition and has California HOV stickers valid till end of the lease (August 31, 2022) and includes 2020-2021 California Registration (~$600 value).

Photos: See Monroney and pictures below. If there is interest, please PM me.

![IMG_7649|666x500, 50%](u pload://rnst1rZkzjYtz4Vdf0c2h8XXdNq.jpeg) (upload://28QJZzBgsXHG2fnZM8QQ7ZCUPr7.jpeg)

Aww man, all these options and still no Harman/Kardon :frowning: Must be a beautiful car though in Alpine White. Good luck OP!

Thanks Bluzbra, the sound is really not bad with the stock unit.

Love the digital dashboard, soft close doors, the LED headlights, the 19” wheels and the 52+ MPG efficiency with daily charging on a regular 110V outlet.

Honestly, the only reason I decided to list it is that I’m not able to use it as much as I want due to Covid.

1 Like

Yeah it honestly isn’t too bad. Not a deal breaker by any means, but just nice to have. The Executive Package on a 530e is pretty rare, so whoever takes it over will have some nice features to enjoy.

Bumping my initial post. My 2019 530e is still available. PM me, please, if interested.

just to check… you want 4K + MSD + transfer fee?

1 Like

Yes slol.

The effective payment is $550 which is competitive for the car and market and the MSDs you get back at the end of the lease.

The car is pristine and very well equipped.

Thanks.

-S

Yeah, that’s $7,650 total according to my freshly recharged solar calculator.

Correct, of which you get back $3,150 from the MSDs at the end of the lease.

No offense… but there is a bunch of them here and on SAL in low to mid 4’s, including another one here with an Exec Package as well as higher MSRP. Any flexibility on DAS?

As a side, there are some killer deals on remaining 2020s without paying transfer fees and NOT giving up free scheduled maintenance as a 2nd lessee.

1 Like

Just reduced DAS to $3,000, out of which $600 is the 2020-2021 CA Registration. Car is still available. Let me know if anybody’s interested.

I love the car but I am just not able to drive it.