2019 440i xDrive Coupe - $674/mo, $525 after 5k incentive - $65K MSRP - 36/12k - Loaded 6MT

I’ll update this later to make it the post more enticing, but most people here are familiar with BMW, so here’s the short version. I have an amazing opportunity that requires relocation. I cannot take the car. I am offering a crazy incentive on this.

2019 BMW 440i xDrive Coupe - 65K MSRP
Mineral Grey on Coral Red
Executive
Drivers Assistance
Heads Up Display
Harmon Kardon Audio
Digital Dynamic Cluster
Heated Steering Wheel

Monthly: $674 + your states taxes
Incentive $4,250 paid to you, making your effective payment $549/mo + tax for this $65k car
Original Lease Term: 36 months
Allowed Mileage: 12k/year
You’ll be able to average 1k miles per month based on current mileage
Excess Charge Per Mile: $0.25
34 Months Left.

Car is located in NY.

I’ll update later with photos, but the car is in absolutely mint condition.

2 Likes

Pics:

1 Like

I’m surprised there isn’t a small bite, can no on here drive 6 speed ?

1 Like

Plenty of us can drive stick. I think the challenge is that folks keep seeing 440 payments in the upper 300s to mid 400s (especially in the northeast) and, even with your incentive, it just isn’t enticing enough. May have better luck over at Swapalease.

It is a beautiful car and very nicely equipped, too.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, I briefly considered it :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hah, I suppose.

I agree, more of a joke, I’m sure there’s plenty of 6MT lovers in here.

If someone wants to make an offer in terms of what monthly they want, I’m open to reasonable offers if anyone is on the fence. I’m not about to go doubling the incentive, but if I’m close to your number, PM me.

Didn’t you buy this car at $460 per month?

From a previous post of yours

"
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 440i xDrive Coupe
MSRP: $64,385
Monthly Payment: $457
Drive-Off Amount: 1st & DMV
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00145
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $5,500 Lease Cash + $2,500 Loyalty
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 11.9 Years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=64385&sales_price=53600&months=36&mf=.00145&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=8500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=200&sales_tax=8.6&demo_mileage=4000&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

"

4 Likes

I’m going to guess neggity eggity rolled in.

2 Likes

Deal of a lifetime

Uh-oh
:popcorn:

Wow. Just me or does anyone else think that’s sketchy if negative equity is rolled in? I guess buyer should do their due diligence by reading the agreement before assuming the lease

Explain how it’s sketchy if the seller is willing to mitigate it by some margin?

1 Like

Not sketchy. Just hard to make a lease transfer seem competitive against deals that don’t have negative equity kicked in.

If his original deal was in the mid-400s and his final payment ended up at $675/month, that means he rolled in $7500-$8000 in negative equity.

1 Like

$457 original deal. Add negative equity. $674. Then add “incentives” to make it $549. Still a good chunk of negative equity in there

If it was enough incentives to cover all his negative equity to make it back down to $457, cool.

To me, just seems like he’s trying to find some sucker to take over his previous debt. Although, because of his high payments, it will still be tough to transfer

Smart use of incentives if anything.

At $549/mo at current FS incentives and accounting for the $500 xfer fee if not paid by seller would require a 14% discount at buy rate to replicate. This is still a good deal for someone looking for a rare build on a gorgeous car. GLWT OP!

1 Like

Or the “deal” the OP claimed to get in the first place was total BS puffery.

Sorry for the delays in getting back. There was negative in this, it was a car that I truly hated and just didn’t want to deal with, so I figured if I could still be at or around 1% or better on a nice car even with negative, I would go for it. I am not trying to pass on a ton of negative for someone else to pay, hence the nice incentive.

The most I’m willing to provide on this is 5k, bringing you down even more, I think around 525/mo + tax. Anyone who wants that deal can have it, it would be very hard to replicate this deal now on a new 440i with the same MSRP, even at 525/mo.

Let’s not pretend that people on here aren’t constantly profiting on leases, not really the case here, but no one seems to claim it to be sketchy when someone asks for a few thousand down on a car they paid nothing out of pocket for.

1 Like

I think that is probably fair and again, I don’t find it sketchy by any stretch. You’re buying much of it down with the incentive.

But…

Actually, I have seen this called out each and every time someone catches it.

6 Likes