Please delete this post. Car has moved

, ,

Please delete this post. Car has moved.

2 Likes

delete please

1 Like

I’m surprised there isn’t a small bite, can no on here drive 6 speed ?

1 Like

Plenty of us can drive stick. I think the challenge is that folks keep seeing 440 payments in the upper 300s to mid 400s (especially in the northeast) and, even with your incentive, it just isn’t enticing enough. May have better luck over at Swapalease.

It is a beautiful car and very nicely equipped, too.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, I briefly considered it :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hah, I suppose.

I agree, more of a joke, I’m sure there’s plenty of 6MT lovers in here.

If someone wants to make an offer in terms of what monthly they want, I’m open to reasonable offers if anyone is on the fence. I’m not about to go doubling the incentive, but if I’m close to your number, PM me.

Didn’t you buy this car at $460 per month?

From a previous post of yours

"
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 440i xDrive Coupe
MSRP: $64,385
Monthly Payment: $457
Drive-Off Amount: 1st & DMV
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00145
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $5,500 Lease Cash + $2,500 Loyalty
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 11.9 Years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=64385&sales_price=53600&months=36&mf=.00145&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=8500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=200&sales_tax=8.6&demo_mileage=4000&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

"

4 Likes

I’m going to guess neggity eggity rolled in.

2 Likes

Deal of a lifetime

Uh-oh
:popcorn:

Wow. Just me or does anyone else think that’s sketchy if negative equity is rolled in? I guess buyer should do their due diligence by reading the agreement before assuming the lease

Explain how it’s sketchy if the seller is willing to mitigate it by some margin?

1 Like

Not sketchy. Just hard to make a lease transfer seem competitive against deals that don’t have negative equity kicked in.

If his original deal was in the mid-400s and his final payment ended up at $675/month, that means he rolled in $7500-$8000 in negative equity.

1 Like

$457 original deal. Add negative equity. $674. Then add “incentives” to make it $549. Still a good chunk of negative equity in there

If it was enough incentives to cover all his negative equity to make it back down to $457, cool.

To me, just seems like he’s trying to find some sucker to take over his previous debt. Although, because of his high payments, it will still be tough to transfer

Smart use of incentives if anything.

At $549/mo at current FS incentives and accounting for the $500 xfer fee if not paid by seller would require a 14% discount at buy rate to replicate. This is still a good deal for someone looking for a rare build on a gorgeous car. GLWT OP!

1 Like

Or the “deal” the OP claimed to get in the first place was total BS puffery.

I think that is probably fair and again, I don’t find it sketchy by any stretch. You’re buying much of it down with the incentive.

But…

Actually, I have seen this called out each and every time someone catches it.

6 Likes

Interesting, I seem to notice it as an accepted practice here for certain brokers who get unicorn deals due to their relationships.

I once had someone here try to transfer me a one pay lease that seemed like a good enough deal, they asked me to pay the monthly X months left paid to them upon transfer. Seemed fair enough. I get the contract and see the real monthly payment equivalent, turns out they got the car much cheaper, and were essentially try to get me to pay for time they had the car just because the deal was so insanely cheap.

1 Like